Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

   

STTH sequel: Everything i do... I do it for you (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

shreya_arjuhi

IF-Rockerz

shreya_arjuhi

Joined: 24 November 2011

Posts: 5152

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
yipeee... arjun got to know all truth, loved his answers when she ask ager me tumhe mana kar deti toh
Mein KARHI KYA SAKTA THA??? Mein tumhare poore khandaan ka jeena haraam kar deta. Mein... Mein Shefali ke ghar ke saamne sharab peeke devdas banke gaane gaata. Tumhare uss Aryan ke office mein hadtaal karva deta... Banners lagvaata ke "Aryan Kapoor- Dusron ki biwiyaan churana band baro". Shadi ke din uske kapdon mein khujli ka powder daalta. Tumhe kidnap karvaata aur ransom mein honeymoon ke tickets maangta. Mujhe tum aisa waisa mat samjho!!!"
haha... love u arjun, u r my all time crush.Blushing
I always love happy endings, thanks for the sequel..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kmhalltheway123cherry227

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "STTH sequel: Everything i do... I do it for you (Page 6)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Joined: 17 April 2011

Posts: 7086

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya_arjuhi

yipeee... arjun got to know all truth, loved his answers when she ask ager me tumhe mana kar deti toh
Mein KARHI KYA SAKTA THA??? Mein tumhare poore khandaan ka jeena haraam kar deta. Mein... Mein Shefali ke ghar ke saamne sharab peeke devdas banke gaane gaata. Tumhare uss Aryan ke office mein hadtaal karva deta... Banners lagvaata ke "Aryan Kapoor- Dusron ki biwiyaan churana band baro". Shadi ke din uske kapdon mein khujli ka powder daalta. Tumhe kidnap karvaata aur ransom mein honeymoon ke tickets maangta. Mujhe tum aisa waisa mat samjho!!!"
haha... love u arjun, u r my all time crush.Blushing
I always love happy endings, thanks for the sequel..

thanks shreya Smile i made so many people cry so had to give a happy ending LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_arjuhi

...deepz...

IF-Dazzler

...deepz...

Joined: 21 December 2012

Posts: 3391

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Awwwee...u made my day di kithna achaa hoga na agar har story ka end asayi ho... Embarrassed now coming to the update it was fab di I feel like am not reading it instead watching it u were too gud in describing emotions... Clap I dono I got tears in eyes while reading tis chap too but I know the reason for tis its nothing but kushiki aasu... Clap                                             I think tis arohi is a combo of both kmh1 and kmh2 ki arohi and tat aryan is very understanding and vus bechara ki kapdeme kujili ka powder our arjun is very naughty but I always love my naughty arjun... Embarrassed and it was such a cute ending                                          and thanks for reminding me abt tis sequel di love u... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry227

florine_20

IF-Dazzler

florine_20

Joined: 06 March 2011

Posts: 2845

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
wow dear good that you continued. it was heart breaking to see them cry.
a true selfless love. bt he was right. it is nt necessary that marriage cn take away his dreams.
when our life partner is with us we can reach heights

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry227

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Joined: 17 April 2011

Posts: 7086

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by florine_20

wow dear good that you continued. it was heart breaking to see them cry.
a true selfless love. bt he was right. it is nt necessary that marriage cn take away his dreams.
when our life partner is with us we can reach heights

@bold- something wished to see in kmh1... came out in my writing! 

punam2712

IF-Sizzlerz

punam2712

Joined: 18 May 2011

Posts: 20557

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
IT WAS A LOVELY STORY
THANK GOD YOU GAVE PART 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry227

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Joined: 17 April 2011

Posts: 7086

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punam2712

IT WAS A LOVELY STORY
THANK GOD YOU GAVE PART 2


thanks for readin it punam Embarrassed

kmhalltheway123

Groupbie

kmhalltheway123

Joined: 27 March 2011

Posts: 50

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
OMG It's was soo good! Wow you're such a good writer!Clap I just love the part when Arjun was saying what he would have done if Shefali would not have told him the truth LOL!! This Arjun is so funny!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
arjun share everything with arohi

2

tanu111a 11 715 01 May 2011 at 11:48pm
By lara3110
ArjuHi good in everything except......!! wida 7 732 06 March 2011 at 2:12am
By --sunshine--
Arjun: I remember everything perfectdreams 6 417 04 February 2011 at 6:37am
By wida
Delete Everything nilo-kmh 8 627 16 January 2011 at 10:45am
By Mariaa.RD
Kitni Mohabbat Hai Sequel To Replace Sarvagunna MitEssH 4 3323 19 October 2010 at 9:31am
By Prachi..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.