DOTW : Who is this saravanan?

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I noticed ever since after marriage, Saravanan attitude has changed. He is not the same old saravanan. So which is the real saravanan ..? 🤔

He used to be so caring and loving person. He went against Saradha for his love. He paid lot of attention on Meenashi.  After paati's death.. he told Meenashi to continue her studies and then they can get married. I also remember once he told Meenashi he don't want her to be just sitting at home and doing nothing... wants her to use her studies nu ..

but now... 🤔 everything seem to change. He seem more like don't care type of person.  Last time when he fights with Meenashi, he goes to any extreme to make her smile.. but now days just cause she is already married to him, he waits for her to talk every time they quarrel.

He told Tamil he had long forgot about Tamil beating him and etc but he still seem to keep that in heart .. illathi why is he being so adamant not wanting tamil to be married to Soundarya? This makes me wonder who is this real saravanan? 🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I personally feel, he looks at things in a different way when it comes to others...We have seen it in many cases..like he would go with his ex after marriage but he can't even take it if Meens talks about Arun...the same comes in this love marriage issue also...it is Meenu who keeps on reminding him, if u have noticed...
A simple character of pointing at others mistake before looking at oneself...
This is my analysis...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gisel

I personally feel, he looks at things in a different way when it comes to others...We have seen it in many cases..like he would go with his ex after marriage but he can't even take it if Meens talks about Arun...the same comes in this love marriage issue also...it is Meenu who keeps on reminding him, if u have noticed...

A simple character of pointing at others mistake before looking at oneself...
This is my analysis...

yes gisel.. if you noticed, couple of times he had used yamini's name, purely to annoy Meenashi 🤔 but when Meenashi that day said she will ask AS about the interview, he went mad ... seem like the after marriage saravanan is the real pola .. not the before marriage saravanan 😕

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well written post akka. I was one timeadote this couple but nowadays they both annoy me especially saravanan irritates me a lot. He was the one who wanted meenu to pursue her studies and promised he will help her infullfiling her future dreams but now he doesn't want her to work. Same ways i just hate him when he doubts or feeling possessive about meenu talking to AC. He is a very good at heart is saro still not accept him as meenus well wisher. I even didn't like the scene When meenu said she ll ask AC about interviews to teach saro a lesson. Why is saro still possesive of yamini when she went with AC. This doesn't go well. And finally saro to hate Tamil seems ridiculous. Yes Tamil did beat him because he always did something wrong that time. Can any brother stand quite when he sees his future BIL hugging a girl and that too before the wedding. Leave Tamil but saro doesn't even care for his sister. Soundarya already had a bitter marriage but now she feels she can a have a good and happy life with Tamil   It Isthe duty of saro to fulfill his sisters wish. But here be wanted to give back to Tamil and hedidmt care about his sister at all. TS are not like SM in expressing their love or we can say TS don't always romance like SM but their love for each other is pure as SM. My wish. Hope the director to prove what saro said is right , should not separate or create misunderstanding between TS. I want to see TS to lead a beautiful life by acknowledging each other likes and dislikes. And Saro should understand true love doesn't see urban or village , litterate or illeterate.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good post Ratna...I totally agree with maa in this matter...

May be he will be worse after his sis's marriage with tamil???!!!
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Kritu, lobed ur take on this 👍🏼 He showed how much he cared for her before and told her would always be on her side if she is right nu. But seem like he was jumping into saradha side about her going to work. 

And true,., why should he be mad at tamil? After all it was him who was hugging his ex girl on the night of his wedding 😡 If it had been meenu talking to AS at ngt in motta madhi, will saro keep quite? doh!

Saradha somehow knew that her daughter will only be happy with tamil nu ... but this saro .. his adamant is grrr.

His attitude i guess its gona get worse now 🤔 meenashi gave a sad look when the engagement took place .. pavam she need to deal with him now.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: atina

May be he will be worse after his sis's marriage with tamil???!!!

definitely
krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saravanan opposing soundarya's wedding has some meaning.. he isnt against soundarya as it is clearly only against the wedding .. and he has brought out the point earlier as well when he called soundarya elite party. 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithika2012

Saravanan opposing soundarya's wedding has some meaning.. he isnt against soundarya as it is clearly only against the wedding .. and he has brought out the point earlier as well when he called soundarya elite party. 

hallo krithi... welcome to SM 😃

Yes he did brought up that matter but somehow i don't think that is the main reason for it 🤔 i still feel his against of it as he still holds grudges against Tamil But sure thing Soundarya is not going to be able to adopt her new life nu 😕 lets see how she is going to manage.