F.I.R

India-Forums

Request!!

H_Rockerz IF-Rockerz
H_Rockerz
H_Rockerz

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Hi all

I am back with again a request ...our Chaska meter is going down rapidly if we want to take it in upward direction we have to follow some simple steps just click on the rating...whenever we come to the main page of the FIR forum please remember to press the CM.
Whoever are doing the CM rating..keep on doing as much as you can...

I thought to remind you all once again ..hope you follow it...and sorry once again I irritate you guys with my request...

And I read somewhere if we comment on there page or photos, join the club, view there profile of our celebs like Kavita aka Chandramukhi...there ranking can go up...Big smile

Edited by Himani_Rocks - 24 October 2012 at 2:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17SwirledDreams

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Himani the CM isn't just calculated based on our votes. It's also based on articles. We don't have any articles.
SunshineTears IF-Dazzler
SunshineTears
SunshineTears

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
If you log out and hit the chaska meter when you log back in, the rating increases. So if you log out- in 10 times and hit the chaska meter each time, each vote will count.
H_Rockerz IF-Rockerz
H_Rockerz
H_Rockerz

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineTears

If you log out and hit the chaska meter when you log back in, the rating increases. So if you log out- in 10 times and hit the chaska meter each time, each vote will count.

TfsBig smile...we will try
KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Actually that has been changed so it doesn't work anymore. One of the latest changes in IF.
H_Rockerz IF-Rockerz
H_Rockerz
H_Rockerz

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Actually that has been changed so it doesn't work anymore. One of the latest changes in IF.

I saw that...I was trying it didn't workLOLOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineTears

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himani_Rocks

Yeah it didn't. LOL
H_Rockerz IF-Rockerz
H_Rockerz
H_Rockerz

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Himani_Rocks

Yeah it didn't. LOL
 you should tell first na...LOL...i was keep on clicking and clicking ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index