Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Hi all

I am back with again a request ...our Chaska meter is going down rapidly if we want to take it in upward direction we have to follow some simple steps just click on the rating...whenever we come to the main page of the FIR forum please remember to press the CM.
Whoever are doing the CM rating..keep on doing as much as you can...

I thought to remind you all once again ..hope you follow it...and sorry once again I irritate you guys with my request...

And I read somewhere if we comment on there page or photos, join the club, view there profile of our celebs like Kavita aka Chandramukhi...there ranking can go up...Big smile

Edited by Himani_Rocks - 24 October 2012 at 2:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17SwirledDreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Request!!" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Himani the CM isn't just calculated based on our votes. It's also based on articles. We don't have any articles.

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
If you log out and hit the chaska meter when you log back in, the rating increases. So if you log out- in 10 times and hit the chaska meter each time, each vote will count.

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineTears

If you log out and hit the chaska meter when you log back in, the rating increases. So if you log out- in 10 times and hit the chaska meter each time, each vote will count.

TfsBig smile...we will try

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Actually that has been changed so it doesn't work anymore. One of the latest changes in IF.

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Actually that has been changed so it doesn't work anymore. One of the latest changes in IF.

I saw that...I was trying it didn't workLOLOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineTears

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himani_Rocks

Yeah it didn't. LOL

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Himani_Rocks

Yeah it didn't. LOL
 you should tell first na...LOL...i was keep on clicking and clicking ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.