Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love_Arnie thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Meghu.. I cant stop laughing... Meghu main hoti toh bolti ki 'haan haan wo toh aap jaroor door rahoge kyunki lappy aur cell mein hamare nai baba aapke ACP SDR k photos jo hai... Nai toh parai mein man kaise lagega...!!!
Uff! Meghu what was your friends' reaction.. Like they didnt want to know why did u say this... Wait wait they didnt know about ur huge crush on rathore... Meghu u're a chhupi rustom... My god!!!
Thanks for sharing.. Me too feeling light...
N happy dussherra... Best wishes to u n ur family!!!
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghasingh

first my frnds were also looking at me like...?? one friend said we are talking abt boys and relationships and you are caring for ur gadgets...?? from which planet have you came..??

Yes I can picturize that very well !!!
What a misunderstanding !!
Seriously you have to think about writing an OS on that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Do you believe me, I still have a big smile on my face thinking about that !!!
You made my day
 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SanchayitaM

Meghu.. I cant stop laughing... Meghu main hoti toh bolti ki 'haan haan wo toh aap jaroor door rahoge kyunki lappy aur cell mein hamare nai baba aapke ACP SDR k photos jo hai... Nai toh parai mein man kaise lagega...!!!
Uff! Meghu what was your friends' reaction.. Like they didnt want to know why did u say this... Wait wait they didnt know about ur huge crush on rathore... Meghu u're a chhupi rustom... My god!!!
Thanks for sharing.. Me too feeling light...
N happy dussherra... Best wishes to u n ur family!!!

Hey shuchi... sorry yaar for late reply... no my friends know about my gadget love... and they don't know about rathore, but they know that i do have a huge collection of my crushes pics and wallpapers in my lappy, actually i'm so popular in our girls for the best wallpapers of actors and sportsmen...so they know about it.
And my friends... both boys and girls were laughing like hell... my best friend said that i should get engaged with my laptopπŸ˜›
happy dusshera to you and ur family too...
salta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Agathe

Yes I can picturize that very well !!!
What a misunderstanding !!
Seriously you have to think about writing an OS on that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Do you believe me, I still have a big smile on my face thinking about that !!!
You made my day
 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

an os... wow... what a great idea... but we friends are quite different from the ETF, so can i write the whole thing(our party) in that os... i mean it's not gonna be on ETF, so would anyone mind it... plz someone reply... i'll write and post it today, because i won't get time then.. so what say guys...
Love_Arnie thumbnail

Hey shuchi... sorry yaar for late reply... no my friends know about my gadget love... and they don't know about rathore, but they know that i do have a huge collection of my crushes pics and wallpapers in my lappy, actually i'm so popular in our girls for the best wallpapers of actors and sportsmen...so they know about it.
And my friends... both boys and girls were laughing like hell... my best friend said that i should get engaged with my laptopπŸ˜›
happy dusshera to you and ur family too...

meghu.. Why didnt u tell that u're already engaged to rathore in ur dreams!!!
N why sorry dear???
Love_Arnie thumbnail

an os... wow... what a great idea... but we friends are quite different from the ETF, so can i write the whole thing(our party) in that os... i mean it's not gonna be on ETF, so would anyone mind it... plz someone reply... i'll write and post it today, because i won't get time then.. so what say guys...

WAITING
salta thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanchayitaM

okay... just started working on it...
WAITING

-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You can post it in the fanfiction section πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Then you won't have any problem ! and who knows maybe some other people will read it too !

Just mention that it's not inspired from any serial !!
But pm ME !!!
I won't be able to look for it in the ff section ! it's too big πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(ps : dialogs in english please πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
bit slow in hindi that's why I've never read your works)