TV aur Biwi - Pehli baar jab pyaar hota hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
BG - Pehli baar jab pyaar kisi se hota hai..

Reporter says.. Adi is in love with Sugni ..but cant confess to her..!

Showed Adi coming to near Sugni with food and offering him..!

Nandish says.. Adi cant express his emotions .. 

BG - Tere pyaar me dub gaye hain..

Reporter asks him to become Dabang..or someone else will trap his pigeon..! Reporter says.. Sugni wont understand ..till Adi says..! Gulki says.. Sugni doesnt understand.. so. .needs to be told clearly!

Reporter asks Nandish to propose Gulki .. before camera..! He says.. very slowly and Gulki says.. disgusting. .m asleep..!

Nandish says..that.. everyone is reduced to nothing before girls... ðŸ˜†

Reporter says.. u brought cold food for Sugni .. Adi..! Gulki says..yes..! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing with us

I hope Sugni say No to him (yesterday she said no one will replace vikram in her life)

this is the TEST of ur love Sugni

do u really love vicky or just saying yes to any one who say ILU
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks...I know We see Soon.ADI-Sugni Love Story...Lov U ADINI...
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What Adi feels is not LOVE its Atraction or as Sugni once said to Vikram (I wont use that name)
he fall in love after she hug him this is Body atraction it cant b love
croziaxx thumbnail
adi looks an idiot infront of sugani , and he is spineless, fickle nature.. he is not reliable ... 
uska koi bharosa nahi... wo kal kisi aur se pyar kar sakta hai...  
and gulki also realize that this relationship is disgusting...  but sugani can change her mind, adi ke sath ke asar hai ... 
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing dear

i don't think she'll accept his love but i know she'll marry adi and she'll call it her majburi as MT is sick and wanted to see them married and happy !

MT is only concern about her laadla and have no emotions for vicky sometime i don't understand which kind of mother she is ???!!
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I too don't understand MT. She notices that Adi was always hesitant with Sugni and yet she can't see her son is in pain? She was massaging Adi's head happily on her lap in yesterday's episode but yet when TVS was in the accident she just let him rest his head for 5 minutes!!!! Even if they had issues, he is her son and was injured and whatever issues they had could be put aside until he was better. She is just here to help ADINI jodi and not for anything or anyone else. She does not have any motherly love towards her sons. Maybe she hates men?