Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

cskdhonirocks

cskdhonirocks

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged

KISHA OS: FRIENDS? NAH!! ;)

HAPPY DUSHERRA GUYS!!

PS: guys this OS could be a lil boring as KD is irritating Kiya here..but still I hope u all love this OS..as much as u liked the previous one..so here it is..i hope u'll njoy..

Kiya n KD were the worst of enemy anyone would ever imagine'both hated each other to the core..BUT..did they really@ from the bottom of their hearts hated each other??..or were just pretending to hate each other in front of each other n the world..lets find out..

Kiya: ofcourse! Ofcourse I hate KD! He's such a pain'bloody stoneface..(she looked at us n 5inally gave up!!) I don't know!! I mean'he's different..different frm other guys..he irritates me a lot'HOW? Well when he comes too close to me..dont ask..i always try to control my self'but it bcomes impossible'u know wat? Enough is enough!! Tomorrow m gonna ask him to be my friend!..NOW U MUST BE THINKING Y FRIENDSHIp? Well to hide my growing attraction n feelings for him..got it? So that's it!! I'll ask him to be my friend!! Go now!! (attitude)

KD: hate? Hmm!! (aft few sec) not really!! I agree she's irritating..but still I don't hate her..Y? well, I don't know..(looks at us) NO!! its not love!! (smirked) but not even friendship!! You know wat? Ek secret batau?? She's affected by me..n I know that..aaj nai toh kal woh dosti ka haath jarur badayegi..trust me..tab asli majja (fun) aayega!! Now how do I know? (winked) pata chal jata hai..abh kya?? Dosti accept karunga k nai? Wait n watch!! (smiled) chalo tata!

Next Morning

Kiya: (reached RA and was searching KD) Juhi!!

Juhi: hi babes!! How r u? tense lag rahi ho! Everything 5in na??

Kiya: Juhi!! Chill'mujhe tumhe sirf itna puchna tha..kya tumne KD ko kahi dekha hai?

Juhi: KD? Hmm..woh abhi-abhi locker room k taraf gaya hai..

Kiya: ok!! Thanks!!

Juhi: (smiled n left)

Locker Room

KD was completing his economics book n Kiya entered n KD looked at her

Kiya: (smiled) hi!!

KD: (looked at her deeply) (she smiled?) (smirked) hmm!! (and started completing his book)

Kiya: dammit!! (slowly n softly) (she went and sat near him)

KD: (saw it but didn't said nything)

Kiya: umm..kya kar rahe ho?

KD: book complete..(without looking at her)

Kiya: (frowned) oh!! umm..KD?

KD: hmm? (still looking dwn)

Kiya: (looking at us) u again?? (sigh) how should I talk to him? (and suddenly she saw KD's pen stopped working

KD: shit!! Iss pen ko bhi abhi khatam hona tha?? Abh kya karu?

Kiya: (immediately took out her pen n gave it to KD) here take mine!

KD: (looked at her) tum kuch keh rahi thi?

Kiya: (4got everything n got lost in his brown eyes)

KD: Kiya?

Kiya: (no response)

KD: hey Kiya??

Kiya: (again no response)

KD: (yeh iss tarha se mujhe humesha ghurti kyu rehti hai? Thinking this he got up frm his place and shooked her) Kiya!! R u ok?

Kiya: haan? (and saw KD holding her through shoulder, she got up in a jerk n went near her locker) kya hua? (embarassed)

KD: (smirked) tum kuch keh rahi thi..right?

Kiya: umm..lets be friends!!

KD: atlast!!

Kiya: kya? (and turned only to find KD standing close to her)

KD: friends, haan? (he looked at her frm top to bottom)

Kiya: (blushed) yeah!

KD: tum theek toh ho?

Kiya: yeah y?

KD: tum aur mein friends? (he leaned towards her n wispered in her ears) r u sure?

Seeing the closeness btwn them, Kiya's heart skipped a beat, she knew that if she said anything, her lips would touch his cheek, n the pen dropped frm her hand

KD: kya hua?

Kiya: kuch nai! (she bent dwn to pick up her pen n KD too bent dwn to help her, he unintentionally or intentionally :p catched her hand..leaving Kiya petrified)

KD: oh srry!

Kiya: (was dumbstruckt)

KD: (not again) kiya yaar!

Kiya: I need to go now! (she stood up n started to leave)

KD: mera jawab nai sunogi??

Kiya: (nervously looked at him)

KD: (slowly went near her n  looked into her eyes) kya tumhe sach mein asa lagta hai k hum friends ban sakte hai?

Kiya: haan, q?

KD: kya asa karlene se mere liye joh tumhari feelings hai who kam ya khatam ho jayengi?

Kiya: (looked at him terrified) ky..ky..k..kya?

KD: don't u think woh badengi..

Kiya: (couldn't speak nything n was on the verge of crying)

KD: (understood it n purposely lied) kya hua? Sach hi toh kaha meine..abh nafrat itni jaldi toh khatam nai ho sakti..right?

Kiya: (looked totally confused) huh?? Nafrat?

KD: umm..haan..haan..woh..i mean u hate me right? Toh "woh" feeling itne jaldi khatam kse hogi? (smiled)

Kiya: (sigh) (thank God KD ko kuch pata nai hai warna..)

KD: ek min!

Kiya: (looked at him scaredly) abh kya hua?

KD: you hate me right? Toh achanak se friendship..umm..mein kuch samjha nai?

Kiya: (started to look here n there)

KD: kiya, do u like me? (frankly)

Kiya: (almost lost her balance n looked at him in horror) what? N..n..no..no freaking ways!! (and sweated badly)

KD: alright! I was just asking..(he laughed while saying this line)

Kiya: (smiled embarassedly)

KD: ok then, (smiled at her) bye! (he turned, packed his bag n started to leave)

Kiya: hey, u didn't answered!!

KD: abt wat?

Kiya: (he's doing this purposely!!!) lets be friends!

KD: (looked at her n again smiled this time slyly, shook his head n left whistling the song chori chori chori pakdi gayi from MP3 [mera pehla pehla pyaar]..and Kiya stood there in shock

Kiya: what, what the hell was that? Does he knows I like him?, hey wait..do I like KD? Oh God!! (sigh) now how will I face him? (baby cry)

Here,

KD: what? Me n Kiya friends? Nah!!..(he stopped) I never said I didn't liked her, did I? (winked) nyways, don't worry, I'll make her feel comfortable..(and started to leave)

But one last question

KD: what?

Q: then y didn't u confessed to her?

KD: that I like her? (n raised his eyebrow) (sigh) not so soon yaar! I don't want an unsuccessful relation! I know she's a nice girl but somethings need time..especially a "relationship"..n kya Kiya sach mein mujhe like karti hai kya? Rehnedo..tum nai samjho ge..!!(he for the last time looked at us n again smiling mischeiviously said) chalo tata! (winked n left)

Leaving us as confused as Kiya..

THE END

PS: I know u'll must be thinking..yeh ladki pagal ho gayi hai..2 week mein 2 KISHA OS..lolzz but kya karu? Mere diwali vacc kabk start ho gaye hai..so sirf ase hi bethe bethe bore hoti hu..so'I hope u guys don't mind..especially RAHI fans..guys I'll surely try to write an OS on RAHI too..so smile plzz..n plzz hit the like button n plzz do comment..  

Edited by Pradnya55patilP - 24 October 2012 at 12:57am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepzy1991paras99Ms.Shyzzinia2411harshita29396Anikz003ABCDesiGirl93100littledevilsashred12keshiya..-Ayesshhaa-..SilentPromises..Tamanna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KISHA OS: Friends? Nah!!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Razzy-

IF-Dazzler

-Razzy-

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
oh god i couldn't stop smilingWink while reading the whole os , u r an awesum writer ,
and yeah dnt worry keeep writing , i would love if u write os whole week WinklolzzzLOL i just luved it
thnx for the pm , do pm me when u will write next time tooSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cskdhonirocks

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged

hey it was awesome

one ques: were they tslking to camera? 

whatever it may be it was just awesome. loved it. nice inovation.Smile

cskdhonirocks

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
thanks for pm and do pm me whenever you update

cskdhonirocks

..Tamanna

IF-Stunnerz

..Tamanna

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Great OS

cskdhonirocks

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Great work :)

cskdhonirocks

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
OMG that was SUPER CUTE OS!! HAHAH KD is such a naughty boy...LOVED KiSha in ur os!! I should start writing ff!! ;) would love to read!!! Embarrassed

cskdhonirocks

cskdhonirocks

cskdhonirocks

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhadlove

oh god i couldn't stop smilingWink while reading the whole os , u r an awesum writer ,
and yeah dnt worry keeep writing , i would love if u write os whole week WinklolzzzLOL i just luved it
thnx for the pm , do pm me when u will write next time tooSmile

thanks a lot dear!! yeah sure i'll pm u..

-Razzy-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.