OMG. Who thinks that this suits them perfectly ;)

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I just watched the episode again. Well, I had a paper today, and yesterday I was revising still, I cheated for a while and watched the last scene😆 But couldn't enjoy it well since I had Eco tension. And before starting the paper today I was literally praying for no Lemon word to be in the Data Question, else they would have kicked me out for Laughing Out Loud in the class😆

Well, leaving this, I decided to watch it well and again once I got home since the paper went well, hihi😛 And that Saans In Saans Out, Gehri Saans, Lambi Lambi made me think of something.

Yesterday I was listening to this song, and this suddenly struck me that It so much suits AarYa, well, atleast in the last scene😆

Who all have heard The SAANS song from Jab Tak Hain Jaan?

SAANS mein teri SAANS mili toh mujhe SAANS aayi mujhe SAANS aayi mujhe SAANS aayi

Rooh ne chooli jism ki khushboo tu joh paas aayi, tu joh paas aayi tu joh paas aayo.

And while I was re-watching the episode, the SAANS word caught me and I was reminded of this song. It will suits AarYa it seems.

Leaving this Aside, I have to admit that GC-KS were spectacular in that scene yesterday. i wonder how they were controlling themselves while doing that scene. I personally would have never been able to do it, especially with GC so near to me☺️

It was funny how he initially calls her slowly and slowly approaches her and then suddenly is like AARTI minus the JI, I was like OMG , did he just say that and next moment bubble bursted when he added the JI😕😆

And then he picked up the bowl, lol, this reminded me of Salaam Namaste where Preity vomits in the Chef cap of Saif, that was so ewww and phuuunnnyyy.

And did you all notice that he said Aarti few times more when he was like Aarti Aarti ji so in the first place he misses the JI😳

Yash looked so panicked yesterday that it made me think if he is in such a state with first sensation of vomit, then what will he do when she will be in labour, that is if Hamara Aayyu manages to make it till the end

Well, in case we are lucky and we get to see this, it will be really funny to see how will Yash react, and the ultimate reaction of Aarti who for sure will be irritated just like she had been yesterday.

P.S Yash looked so ☺️ in that bathrobe. I wonder why did Aarti not let her open the robe😕😆 After all, he did have those black shorts on him😆

P.P.S KS is so lucky to get to work with Sexy GC. But they are a riot together offscreen. LOL. I wonder how the hell they manage to do such funny scenes so well, especially with GC upto his funny weird expressions like both KS and GC mentioned and showed on the interview😆

Do press the LIKE button and share your views, with this at least the level of activity in forum will increase😉
Edited by zahra15 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...iam hearing this from last one week...
When i was hearing this today morning Really it reminds me yashji ka Lambi Lambi gheri gheri saans!!ROFL
it suits AARYA...
SAANS mein Teri...
Jus Awesome...
Superb post yaar!!!

P.S..I too feel the same yaar...KS is So lucky to Work with  Hotty cuty GC😉 Edited by DivyaMishty - 11 years ago
-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Laambi lambi lambi...gehri gehri gehri ...LEMON saas...🤣
nis one...🤣
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Zahra nicely put up dear

Gc and Ks did unbelievably Best..YASH ka expressions...Aap ko Vomit ho raha hai...make his eyes big big 😆😆and like AarTI Yashji irritate math kijiye😆😆 and he said lemon shower Gel se😆😆 b aapko bilkul vomit nahi hoga😆😆 and i loved Aarti ka expression when he was to remove his robe.yeh aap kya kar rahe hain😆😆

Last bit not least the balbbering of lambhi lambhi saas, jehri jehri saans,,,,,saan saan aur leejiyeee😆😆
Edited by UltimateGcian - 11 years ago
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post👏
It suits aarya...
and All the best for your exams😊
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm...I love the Lemon scene too!!! They were just so so so adorable!!! And the bit where Aarti told Yash not to irritate her and Yash totally disregard that and stiill went on Aarti...Aarti...Aartiji...so totally overly concerned abt her!!! How lucky...
pal_maan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Too good analysis Zahra. just loved yesterday's episode. Me still under his spell. I wonder how he manages to look SOOO CUTE everytime. He's just sooo phenomenal.
And KS expressions were equally good. And yes, KS is so lucky to work with him.

And really, your exams are getting so much out of you. Have never seen so many posts from you earlier. I am loving your exams now😉😆
Edited by pal_maan - 11 years ago
kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
great post, agree  that was a funny scene 😆
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
excellent post dear. Me too affaceted by the same diseases..
nuresmeralda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome post...
love the lemon scene...
👏