STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

Happy Dusherra: Gopi and Jigar share their plans

like   0  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
After nine days of Navratri celebrations, Dusherra is finally here. The festival symbolises the victory of good over evil. Check out the celebration plans of your favourite STAR Plus characters:
STARONE.IN

An excited Gopi says, "Navratri is one of my favourite festivals and am very excited aboutDusherra festival. The festival marks a triumph of good over evil. This year I would be celebrating Dusherra with my near and dear ones. We have been celebrating Navratri with the people of Bengali samaj and I intend to enjoy the festivities with them."

Akshara from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Haisays, "For Dusherra, me and Naitik are planning a family reunion. Both the Singhania and Maheshwari family will come together and celebrate the festival. We will have dandiya raas and garba. I would be cooking some special food for all of them."

Gopi's devar Jigar shares, "I would be celebrating Dusherra with my family members. The festival gives me a chance to create some memorable moments. We will have dandiya raas and I am looking forward to play garbawith Rashi and Gopi bhabhi."

When asked about her plans Tejal from Ek Doosre Se Karte Hai Pyaar Hum says, "I wish the tension between the members of the Majumdar family are sorted. I am looking forward to Dusherra, as it is one of the most important festivals. I would be spending time with Aniket and the other family members. I am planning to do something special for Sanyukta aunty, so that she accepts me as a part of this family."

Aniket shares, "This is Tejal's first Dusherra in our home and I want to make it memorable for her. I am trying my best to pursue ma to accept her as my bride. We have been celebrating Navratri and on the Dusherra day we would have our traditional dandiya raas. I am very much excited, since I would be playing garba with Tejal for the first time.

Do share with us, what are your plans your for this Dusherra?

STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
 | 
Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu--nilani-ShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1pikiiichuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SP: Gopi Jigar share Dussera plans" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Thanks For Sharing...

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

farheen.raji

IF-Dazzler

farheen.raji

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
y do thy hve 2 put jigar as gopi's devar he has btr identity as rashi's husbandConfused
nyways tfs

Edited by farheen.raji - 24 October 2012 at 2:18am

RBAA

IF-Sizzlerz

RBAA

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
thanks

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
tfs!!