Zee Tv actors appearing in SRGMP

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Star studded evening in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa

Gear up for a starry affair on Zee TV's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa (produced by Esselvision)

Yes, the singing reality show has already got its final 15 contestants and is warming up for the final battle. And we have learnt that prominent faces from other Zee TV shows are all set to make an appearance in the series to spend some quality time and motivate the contestants.

The names are'Kinshuk Mahajan from Afsar BitiyaRati Pandey of Hitler Didi,Ankita Lokhande of Pavitra RishtaRoopal Tyagi of Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Keand Vibha Chibber of Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein. They all are shooting today (23 October 2012) for this special episode.

"Every actor will also sing songs with the contestants and have some wonderful time with them," said a source.

We got in touch Kinshuk Mahajan who confirmed the development and said, "Yes, we all are here for a special star studded evening with the contestants."

We are sure this is going to be great fun!!!

Edited by robinc07 - 11 years ago
Oh that will be nice to see. I don't watch any soaps these days, but I'm familiar with all of them and the shows. Hopefully it will be fun but focused on singing primarily. Sometimes celebrity judges take away from the contestants. Anyways, I do look forward to seeing them all perform!
Thanks for sharing..
i dont know any of this character..yes i know ankita.

it will be fun!!!