Zee Tv actors appearing in SRGMP

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Star studded evening in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa

Gear up for a starry affair on Zee TV's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa (produced by Esselvision)

Yes, the singing reality show has already got its final 15 contestants and is warming up for the final battle. And we have learnt that prominent faces from other Zee TV shows are all set to make an appearance in the series to spend some quality time and motivate the contestants.

The names are'Kinshuk Mahajan from Afsar BitiyaRati Pandey of Hitler Didi,Ankita Lokhande of Pavitra RishtaRoopal Tyagi of Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Keand Vibha Chibber of Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein. They all are shooting today (23 October 2012) for this special episode.

"Every actor will also sing songs with the contestants and have some wonderful time with them," said a source.

We got in touch Kinshuk Mahajan who confirmed the development and said, "Yes, we all are here for a special star studded evening with the contestants."

We are sure this is going to be great fun!!!

Edited by robinc07 - 23 October 2012 at 11:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLifetulipbaby53CrazyForBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zee Tv actors appearing in SRGMP" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Oh that will be nice to see. I don't watch any soaps these days, but I'm familiar with all of them and the shows. Hopefully it will be fun but focused on singing primarily. Sometimes celebrity judges take away from the contestants. Anyways, I do look forward to seeing them all perform!

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing..
i dont know any of this character..yes i know ankita.

it will be fun!!!

CrazyForBarun

IF-Addictz

CrazyForBarun

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.