Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Delhi trip of AarYa can be for this??

Ultimate-GCian IF-Stunnerz
Ultimate-GCian
Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Morning Gals

so Guys we all know PV has shooted AarYa in delhi Dargah also for show..OMG could it be AarTi taking away YASHU to delhi just to help Dubey's take bone marrow of ANSHOuchCryCry...Definitely AarTi will come to know about Dubey's situation of prasanth by the week end and may be she will say yash that they go and meet  Gay3 in Delhi..Will Yash agree because she herself is not well??? and she will ask Dubey's to utilise the situtation...Mr.Dubey is just a selfish he will plead AarTi for his son he will say yehsaan back karo we gave a good life partner to youAngryAngry..poor Gal going to messed up againCryCry between old in-laws and husbandCryCry

OMG totally intresting it is going to be still that python ;eave foreverLOL

share ur views Gals

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.padmavarrakenduvadanahana_yashGC_arjaNav2010jayshu17luv_lvndrnirmalac99AnithaRam32gshow2011COLOGYgcluvPuvZmaha9Sri_Radha..RamKiJanaki..pickachu

AnithaRam32 IF-Rockerz
AnithaRam32
AnithaRam32

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Veena...We cant say for sure...But onething is so sure...Its time for yash to know about aarthi past..As far we can say he accepted her as his wife and so close...and started to call her aarthi...So my guess is for sure...yash will handle and take decision

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayshu17hana_yUltimate-GCian

Ultimate-GCian
Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

Veena...We cant say for sure...But onething is so sure...Its time for yash to know about aarthi past..As far we can say he accepted her as his wife and so close...and started to call her aarthi...So my guess is for sure...yash will handle and take decision

dear ya it si time for yash to know the truth...ya he will ahndle but me a little scary also how he will react???Ouch
.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
me too afraid how he going to react after know aarthi's past..
i dun him to become angry young man again .. although he is so hot in that avatar too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ultimate-GCian

Ultimate-GCian
Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveViShalini

me too afraid how he going to react after know aarthi's past..
i dun him to become angry young man again .. although he is so hot in that avatar too...

Anba see angry ka baath nahi every man will be upset and that too now he is falling in love with her.OMG i am going mad thinking hope he makes his mind strong and satnd by her because poor gal she too hide not for her happiness she did for that stupid dubey'sAngry

.LovelyDreamer.

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I don't know how aarti will take prashant news..Definitely she will be confused.Confused.
May be possible  she will reveal her truth to yash in delhi
One thing its really needed  yash to know about her divorce truth.
I don't want shoba or dubey not confront prashant news to aarti in this condition.It will highly put her stress.I pity for aarti..Ouch

Ultimate-GCian

.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
haan ka.. me too hope that he well stand by his side...
I dun mind if there is cold war between them but I want Yash to support Aarthi...
Really hate that Dubey, first he the one tell lie that Aarthi is widow and now he is forcing Shoba Ji to ask help from Aarthi for that Python...uff...
Aarthi going to be in dilemma because of this  python dan dad python... 

Ultimate-GCian

Ultimate-GCian
Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srirad

I don't know how aarti will take prashant news..Definitely she will be confused.Confused.
May be possible  she will reveal her truth to yash in delhi
One thing its really needed  yash to know about her divorce truth.
I don't want shoba or dubey not confront prashant news to aarti in this condition.It will highly put her stress.I pity for aarti..Ouch

ya OMG you are right this prasanth news can make her more stress which is not good for her nowOuch 

Sri_Radha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index