Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
CV are running out of ideas. First they made Vikram fall heavy for Sugani. Now he is gone and Sugani is missing him now Adi has fallen for Sugani. Sugani is most likely going to hit him with basket...gesa pita dialogue...love is once in lifetime. Now Adi's days of misery are starting.

It seems like sugani just like to run after what is not with in her reach. Very soon when Vikram comes back she will start running after Adi. just bagam bagg in circle

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybpl1990seemasrcherrybmuktha_cuteSaima2010IstilaboogleParm.venchinky80croziaxxkomal07Vinnie79ForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaVintageWine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "first vikram now adi" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Exactly preetie First vikram and now adi. WOW both mama bhanja will fight for same girlClap What a unique ideaThumbs Up
And now sugni will run after vikramLOL
Mansion has turned into a "Mad House"Silly

Edited by komal07 - 23 October 2012 at 6:31pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010booglemuktha_cuteseemasrcherrybSandy66chinky80vendumppurviVinnie79ForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaVintageWineronshaan

sme123

sme123

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Yet to figure out... What is in her that tVS and Adi are madly in love with her.

Sorry, her character is not sketched like that. she doesnt possess any qualities that makes men mad for her..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010Istilabooglemuktha_cuteseemasrvirmanfanpremaParm.ForeverSHINeekomal07dumppurvipankhudi_TiaRaVintageWine

caribbeanchica

Groupbie

caribbeanchica

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
I see they are stealing sangini theme, true love happens once in a lifetime ...gauri/rudra/pihu...same love triangle here...rudra couldnt love anyone else   but got married to gauri eventually falling in love  with her,is the same thing going to happen with sugni/adi...same blasted recyled storyline

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

indianstargyulIstilacherrybkomal07pankhudi_TiaRa

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I really wonder what there's in Sugni that all these men are falling for her left right and centre. She is so dull and grumpy.and most of all so very confused.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

indianstargyulmuktha_cuteSaima2010Istilabooglepreetiekomal07dumppurviForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRa

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
i can sympathies with vikram and sugni both but never with adi he left such a beautiful and sensible girl like amu for that bedni sugni and  named it sacrifice and now is  in love with sugni just a week after amu left his is such a b******d how can he do that ?? he very well know that tvs and sugni love each other madly shamless guy !   

and MT is getting into my nerves she want to see adi sugni married before she dies total crap !!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulseemasrmuktha_cuteboogleSaima2010croziaxxForeverSHINeekomal07ronshaanVintageWine

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
 i was thinking same,first was v,who was after her and she did hide behind  adi, and now it is adi who want her so most probability is this time she will hide behind V.. what a character..
cv  i wanna kill u... Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

indianstargyulseemasrmuktha_cuteSaima2010ForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

ruchi2435

Groupbie

ruchi2435

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
no offense but why are all the thakurs after sugni? i agree in the begining of the show as appealing when her character was strong and independent but now it's so desperatate. 

I thought Aditya only came to village for sometime and shouldn't be concerned what will his friend think after they find out that he's in love or marreid to a bedni? because they showed his character very concerned with his looks and status so i am just concerned how can his thinking change so much. his father left his mom for bedni and he's doing the same to amrita. apple doens't fall far from the tree and adi proved that with his actions.

Vikram love story with Sugni was pure and CV's have ruined that. if they had gone with the track it wouldn't been something original on tv. oh well, i guess they know better than the viewers.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulmuktha_cuteboogleIstilaForeverSHINeedumppurvipankhudi_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.