Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

kyph story:more romance & comedy

kisse_ki_nahin3 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

😊It all starts from the rain scene😭(raindrops of sorrow because they still aren't in love) -

Kripa tells angad that she will not get into the car till he starts it. It is pouring cats and dogs. He is like whatever and puts his jacket over his face(btw , wouldn't the seats be wet, how can he sit like that). Kripa is standing outside the car soaked from head to toe. Angad looks up and sees her shivering and she looks terrified. Kinda of sick. He thinks in his head, (why is she doing this, why is she so stubborn, she irritates me so much). The Kripa suddenly drops something(whatever you want it to be) and she is about to bend to pick it up as Angad is still peeking at her. As she gets up, out of nowhere angad "jumps" out of his car. You can hear the water splash as he jumps. It glistens everywhere as the camera goes up following kripa. When she is straight and standing up, she is with angad face to face. He has on this stubborn look and she says: "are you going to start the car or what?". Angad keeps looking at her and ..............he picks her up! She demands angad to let her down. He does not listen and goes around the car. He then drops her into the back seat and demands her to stay there.😡 As she is about to disobey him, he turns around and tells her that she dare not to get out of there and she must stay quiet till they get to pune. He says it in a mean but husband "like" way😳. She is shocked of how he said it to her and she remains quiet. As he starts the car, he sees kripa stick her tongue😛 at him with an irritated look. Angad ignores, throws his jacket into her face telling her to cover herself and presses race on the car😈. The car leaves in great speed. As they are driving to pune, Angad peeks at kripa and notices that she is fast asleep🥱. The rain stops. Angad then finds a dabba and stops to get food for both(how sincere of him). After he buys the food, he pulls kripa's arm to wake her up. He feels that it is hot and checks her forehead. It is burning up. He gets out of the car and asks a man if there is any medical help around. The man tells him there is a nurse's log cabin a short distance from the dabba. As angad goes back to get kripa, she is missing😕. He looks all around and notices her dragging herself to a lake. As she is about to trip and fall into the lake, angad runs in super speed to save her. By the time kripa's face is touching the water(the tip of her nose, her hair, the tip of her lips, mainly the tip of her face), angad catches her. His arm is around her waist as if they knelt down as they were going to turn away during a salsa dance. At this moment, Angad sees kripa as if she was about to die from sleepiness🤢, her face slightly wet with water drops, her hair wet and sticking to her face. Even though kripa does not notice, Angad has a face that clearly shows that he has just witness the great innocence in kripa's face as if God just dropped an angel into his lap. This is the romantic part❤️.

This is the second part. Hop you have fun reading it . EnjoyThis starts from when Angad catches Kripa(how sweet):

Even though kripa does not notice, Angad has a face that clearly shows that he has just witness the great innocence in kripa's face as if God just dropped an angel into his lap😳.(This is the romantic part.) Angad does not know if it is real or fake. He has a look on that is saying, where did she come from she's so beautiful. Just about the moment he is about to touch her face, she falls unconscious. He is back to reality. He notices that it is Kripa he is holding, the girl is hates the most😡. He makes an irritated face and tells himself, "Are, ab is ko kahan lajayu mein". Then he remembers what the man said. He picks her up and starts walking into the woods to find the log cabin. As he is going, he gets tired. He lays Kripa on the ground. As he rests, a snake falls from on top. He gets scared and jumps. His back lands on Kripa hardly and she is awaken. As she realizes Angad is putting all his weight on her🤢, she pushes him away and says how heavy are you, what the hell do you eat. As Kripa is saying this, Angad realizes that the snake was made out of rubber😆. He's thinking what the hell is a rubber snake doing in a forest. Then he hears what Kripa says, he turns around and looks at her surprisingly😳. Then he remembers what she said. He tells her: If it wasn't for me you would have drowned. She replies: I would rather drown than travel with you. At least I don't get scared by a rubber snake(she says this with an "I am scared of nothing look"). Then angad yells bear and she jumps very quickly and hits a tree hurting herself. Angad starts laughing hysterically. As she is about to something back, Kripa sees something in front of her and points at it. Angad thinks that she was just doing that to make him look stupid until he hears a growl. He turns around A bear is standing in front of them🤢. Kripa says "Angad running. The bear chases them and after a while it stops. Angad and Kripa don't realize this and are stilling running. As they are running they keep blaming each other. Then they come upon the log cabin Angad found out about. A kid is playing outside and he notices them. He yells Nana and a old lady comes out of the cabin saying, don't you dare hurt my baby. She realizes it is just a couple. She says sorry and asks the "couple" Kripa and Angad what is it that they need. Angad blurts out that Kripa was sick and a man told him that a nurse lived somewhere in the woods. She replies that she is the nurse and asks who is sick. Angad says that Kripa was but it looks like she isn't anymore. Kripa makes a look that says "how mean😡" and the lady tells her that just to check she will take Kripa's temperature. The lady takes Kripa in and asks Angad to stay outside. Angas\d then notices the kid again and remembers the rubber snake. He goes up to the kid and asks him if he lost a toy snake the kid says no but he did put a rubber snake in a tree to scare foreigners away. Angad laughs and says Good technique. They become friends while Kripa is having her checkup. Inside the cabin, as the lady is checking Kripa she asks stupid questions such as is that guy your husband or did you guys run away from home. Kripa tells her that they are not a couple and that they are just traveling together. The checkup is finished and as she is about to open the door a bucket of cockroaches fall on her. Today all it is mostly comedy but the next part is romantic.

Hope you look toward to reading more and have a great day. Bye!

Your but phir bhi ,

kisse_ki_nahin3😊

Edited by kisse_ki_nahin3 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alwayzzangelic thumbnail
Hey kisse_ki_nahin3...good job, keep up ur good works 😃
Maan-Diwani thumbnail

how sweet, this episode seems so romantic, i love it

whats the next romantic part

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 18 years ago
Culture thumbnail
lol ... awesome!! please the next part... u have done a verry  good job on this !!
kool*kariya* thumbnail
hey good one..............i'll we waiting for the next edition!!!
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

thanx...great job!! atleast reading your update made me smile after a terrible evening when my phone got stolen!! thanx for making me smile ! :)

Misty

urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I dont believe this, this is one of may fool jokes

.... I this was already posted on 6th and 8th again...a rubber snake, cockroaches....has ekta mayi gone down to that level....😆😆..

Rupa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey guys, dont play with update! this is not update. i have read yerterday... this is someone made up work>

Chrissy thumbnail
I think this is a story...

-Chrissy
ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yeah, i mean to think a bear would be running behind them. 😆 😆

and whats up with Kripa magically, walking out of the car into the river wasn't she sleeping hahaa 😆 😆.