Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Bad Timing and The Comeback!!!..

akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ok people..so m back with my analysis..this time a double episode analysis coz i missed monday's episode due to workload and u can expect posts from my side to be a double episode analysis (ohh crap!!!...ek episode ki hi speech banti hain..2 episode ki toh!! 🀒🀒) Well blame my college guys for it!!!...they r the ones who aren't letting me watch SG nor letting me sleep for even 5 hours at night properly and even after working for 6 hours on a stretch m able to complete only 20% of the workload 😭😭Anyways...goodbye to my logistics theory...and focus on analysis..πŸ˜ƒ

Now taking it episode by episode and linking it later..so how bad can someone's timing be!!!...well it might be bad..pathetic..well for Yuvreen its DEADLY !!!..

Loved when they had their first wonderful eyelock in more than a month time  

AND

Yuvi does a good thing to beat up those guys...and loved his style when he says "Abhi toh waapas bhi kahan gaye ho!!"..πŸ˜†

But seems like they have the most awful timing...well i would be going for a bit of flashback for this...when they had the kiss..it looked like all the broken couples have to come only in front of yuvi only to change and rotten his mind fully..then u have the Yuvi having confidence in suvi..but still a bit worried about suvi about her fashion course and suvi listening only the last part..Bad timing again!!...then yesterday's episode..yuvi 's "I WANT SUVREEN" but suvreen isn't there!!! πŸ˜† 

BUT BUT BUT!!!..

when he picks up a fight..she arrives there!!..when he does something unknown and against her..she is always there..and yuvi bechara getting himself get CHOPSEY-ED !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† really hideous timing!! πŸ€’🀒 

Now coming to pappa...well..m lost for words for him..he got impressed by suvi a lot...maybe we could have seen a friendly union between baap-beti after so much of tension...but those cheapo guys spoiled it all..😑😑 IDIOTS!!! Mumma Guggal ki saari koshish bekaar gayi..but don't worry Mrs. Guggal...the source of inspiration of never-say-die is your own daughter...so go on and try to make him agree with suvi..

About Alisha and Zorro...well..one thing i liked about SG is that..they haven't shown any Mr or Miss Perfect characters with their new entrants..they have their own set of problems they r struggling with...like Zorro with his father and alisha wid her mother ignorance towards her. 
Lots of tension stuff ???

...some fun part coming up..Phew... 

Talking about some funny moments in the show..Vivaan..tumne toh fir se RC ki chopsey kardi !!!..haha..after that explanation of your video games..i guess every gamer in the world would love you and certainly come to worship u..🀣 πŸ€£ 

Zorro..well he is totally lost into yuvi now..Ahaa!!!..don't worry yuvi..if suvi ignores you..it seems like zorro is always for u..PAKKA PROMISE!! 

πŸ˜† and loved when he got the mobile for pappa Guggal and said the traditional sholay dialogue of dharmendra "AAPkaa..Phone toh Bohot Giraa Hua hain!!!! " πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

And Suvi packs a full on impression punch on RC for vivaan's guitar classes without any payment..well done suvi..really a good one!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

So Now..we have a comeback entry!!!!! and its none other than our yuvi's favorite punchbag πŸ˜‰ (still guessing ??!!! 😲😲)..and Pappa Guggal's Kamesh Bhaiyya!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well..he really is back with some confidence, some anger and determination to scrap off this fashion course no matter who comes in between ..even if its her most intelligent member of party...Suvi the General Secretary and ready to go against her..and starts an anti-fashion movement πŸ˜† So basically another problem coming and the RC challenge coming up for suvi...well...sach hi kahan hain Suvreen ne...Iska toh dusra naam problem hain!! Let's see who saves her and this fashion course from Gyanesh. 

And Yuvi is like a dark knight for her always (remember Batman ?? 😎)...saving her from all the problems and still taking the blame...but right now yuvi taking everything in for suvi without realizing his love. Yuvi ka ultimate dialogue seems to be 

"Topper ke saath rahunga main..
Har problem mein saath dunga main..
Love realize nahi karunga main..
Jab Tak hain Jaan
Jab Tak hain Jaan" 

(Sorry if that sounded real dumb! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

So that's it from me people...i hope u have the guts to read the whole thing without getting sleepy in between 

Edited by akshayR - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

haya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love your post Akshay😊

Thank God they showed that Yuvi found out about the plotting, just hate it when the CV's are dragging the the tracks.
 I also liked that Zorro was at cloud nine after seeing YuviπŸ˜†... it is  sooo sad that he will get his heart broken when he founds out that Yuvi's  is taken by Suvi...Just hope he doesn't turn in to a wamp. I also felt sorry for annie, she has to work with Alisha

I didn't expect that that Suvi would agree to go to RC's house and give free guitar lessons. But i don't think RC will accept this condition, i think he will insist that she takes the money.
akshayR thumbnail
lol..it wud be awesome to see Zorro reaction after yuvi realizes love for suvi (if he ever does πŸ˜›) and it's gonna be fun I think when suvi encounters vivaan again..wanna see him flirt again πŸ˜†
sap1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
such a cute post akshay...
Yuvi - suvi bad timing 😭
Yuvi the dark knight - Bang on πŸ‘(mere mann ki baat bol di...)
and the jab tak hain jaan bit🀣
Loved how zorro was so smitten and in cloud 9 to know that yuvi studied in the same college... we could have a Yuvi stalker in the future...πŸ˜‰
What is frustrating is that Yuvreen take one step towards each other πŸ˜ƒ and 5 steps back...😑 
inka toh kuch nahi ho sakta...
akshayR thumbnail
Originally posted by: sap1310

such a cute post akshay...
Yuvi - suvi bad timing 😭
Yuvi the dark knight - Bang on πŸ‘(mere mann ki baat bol di...)
and the jab tak hain jaan bit🀣
Loved how zorro was so smitten and in cloud 9 to know that yuvi studied in the same college... we could have a Yuvi stalker in the future...πŸ˜‰
What is frustrating is that Yuvreen take one step towards each other πŸ˜ƒ and 5 steps back...😑 
inka toh kuch nahi ho sakta...

Thanx a lot...at last a post from my side which does not make people sleep πŸ˜ƒ
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
wah...aap itne ache analysis bana kaha se lete hein...seriosuly it was awesome reading ur post...and feeling sleepy?? never...u have really a wonderful talent in writing bro...!!!    πŸ‘
akshayR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

wah...aap itne ache analysis bana kaha se lete hein...seriosuly it was awesome reading ur post...and feeling sleepy?? never...u have really a wonderful talent in writing bro...!!!    πŸ‘

Thanx manish..well maine kaafi cheez skip maardi..nahi toh aur lambii ho jaati analysis..isliye this time i toned it down..and made it more lively πŸ˜Š 
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ky yaar kitna filmy hai tu...

sach mein has has kar meri to jaan hi nikal di...

chetan bhagat bhaag gaya... ab tune usaki jagah le li na ha lekin jyada bhav mat kha...varna tera wo hal karungi ki chitah bhi tujhe bacha nahi payega...

ha pata hai tu achha nahi bahot achha likhta hai...

Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

ky yaar kitna filmy hai tu...

sach mein has has kar meri to jaan hi nikal di...

chetan bhagat bhaag gaya... ab tune usaki jagah le li na ha lekin jyada bhav mat kha...varna tera wo hal karungi ki chitah bhi tujhe bacha nahi payega...

ha pata hai tu achha nahi bahot achha likhta hai...

bilkul sahi kaha keveri...akshay tho chetan baghat ko bhi peeche chod deta hein apne analysis se... πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
akshayR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

bilkul sahi kaha keveri...akshay tho chetan baghat ko bhi peeche chod deta hein apne analysis se... πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Lol..well i was listening to Jab tak hain jaan poem while writing this..so that naatakbaazi wali end poem from there only...rest is fortunately my creation.. πŸ˜†