phoolwali thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone,

It's the first time I'm discussing about Adaalat on this forum, and it's because I have a suggestion for the show, hoping that they do read us and take into consideration our point of view.

I really love the show and the person of KD is just fabulous. I love his sense of justice and I want it to be tested in a more subjective matter.

KD has always been defending an innocent, but always from an objective point of reference.

I would love to see how he does when it becomes subjective. Let me explain: I would like KD's justice to be tested when someone whom he loves and is related to him is involved.

I would like an episode on a matter in which one of KD's close is implicated, and to see how the processus works for him.

Well, I really hope someone from the show is reading this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashly_Ansalam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think In future episode, KD's Father will involve in a case and KD will save him.
sherdilali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya you are right it eill be nice to see
AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ashly_ansalam

I think In future episode, KD's Father will involve in a case and KD will save him.

I agree and there was an episode and in the end KD says that maybe he and his father will meet in the adaalat and i think that is a hint to us that there will be a case where KD's dad is accused and maybe the reason of his and his dad's fight will be revealed and maybe the meaning of KD?
blahblahs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arvi_fan

I agree and there was an episode and in the end KD says that maybe he and his father will meet in the adaalat and i think that is a hint to us that there will be a case where KD's dad is accused and maybe the reason of his and his dad's fight will be revealed and maybe the meaning of KD?

I agree. I think there's definitely going to be some revelations about KD's family in the upcoming episodes.