Adaalat

A suggestion

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

phoolwali

phoolwali

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

It's the first time I'm discussing about Adaalat on this forum, and it's because I have a suggestion for the show, hoping that they do read us and take into consideration our point of view.

I really love the show and the person of KD is just fabulous. I love his sense of justice and I want it to be tested in a more subjective matter.

KD has always been defending an innocent, but always from an objective point of reference.

I would love to see how he does when it becomes subjective. Let me explain: I would like KD's justice to be tested when someone whom he loves and is related to him is involved.

I would like an episode on a matter in which one of KD's close is implicated, and to see how the processus works for him.

Well, I really hope someone from the show is reading this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blahblahsashly_ansalamsherdilali

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A suggestion" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashly_ansalam

ashly_ansalam

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I think In future episode, KD's Father will involve in a case and KD will save him.

sherdilali

IF-Dazzler

sherdilali

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
ya you are right it eill be nice to see

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashly_ansalam

I think In future episode, KD's Father will involve in a case and KD will save him.
I agree and there was an episode and in the end KD says that maybe he and his father will meet in the adaalat and i think that is a hint to us that there will be a case where KD's dad is accused and maybe the reason of his and his dad's fight will be revealed and maybe the meaning of KD?

blahblahs

blahblahs

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arvi_fan

Originally posted by ashly_ansalam

I agree and there was an episode and in the end KD says that maybe he and his father will meet in the adaalat and i think that is a hint to us that there will be a case where KD's dad is accused and maybe the reason of his and his dad's fight will be revealed and maybe the meaning of KD?

I agree. I think there's definitely going to be some revelations about KD's family in the upcoming episodes. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.