Adi falls for Suguni - No logic,no magic

Charuu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
How many of you are convinced about the love of Adi for Suguni? The whole concept feels forced in, there is no logical path to his love. Well i do understand that love doesnt need logic but it certainly needs magic.

On another note how many of you think that the
1. sugun in ramleela is a look alike
2, TVS is imagining.
3. It is really suguni!

Its only day Vikram, but i am already missing you and your magic! so please come back with full form, logic and magic included!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M0uNi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful post Charuu..👍🏼

And TVS is obviously imagining...I think so..
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think TVS is imagining Sugni

As for the part of adi loving Sugni, i think the cvs are moving things too fast.
I am a FAN of adi-sugni jodi but i dnt agree with this they r showing that adi loves sugni too soon.
it would have been better if they waited... n after sugni distances herself from TVS.
Because I just think there is already too much drama right now, i mean TVS is Left, we want to see more of him rather than this fast track love
Edited by rozetta - 11 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TVS is imagining Sugni there
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys I hope sugni does what she feels now

she say No one can replace vikram in her life and she wont be with other man I just hope she does something to bring amrita back and leave them to marry each other and go n look for her lover
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊Vickram definetly dreaming about Sugni being at the Ramleela dance.
Just two week ago Adi was heartbroken over Amrita, now all of 
sudden he realized he is in love with Sugni.🤪Adi knows how much Sugni loves Vickram, can he love Sugni unconditionally knowing her heart belongs to Vickram. 
Sugni would never accommodate Adi's love into her heart. 
Hope Sugni do the right thing and stop the wedding, before it's to late

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rozetta

I think TVS is imagining Sugni

As for the part of adi loving Sugni, i think the cvs are moving things too fast.
I am a FAN of adi-sugni jodi but i dnt agree with this they r showing that adi loves sugni too soon.
it would have been better if they waited... n after sugni distances herself from TVS.
Because I just think there is already too much drama right now, i mean TVS is Left, we want to see more of him rather than this fast track love

AGREE...I want ADINI love story But not Just now...Yaa i think now also Fast...
ronshaan thumbnail
cv ALL The time try to compare vikram to Rawan

But tell u what

In this show the real Rawan Is ADI

who wants some one else lover, who stole her from her lover and want to marry her knowing she doesnt love him ? who promised to keep her as his uncle;s amanat who had gf and was going to marry HOW CAN HE BE RAM how ??

me might be wrong but other 90% who support vikram and sugvi how many people are wrong ? how ?

ADI is the RAWAn !!! Not Vikram

if he is RAM why he get curse and abuse by fans here and on FB ? (I dont allow on my page but checking others pages people cursing him with no shame)

so how can he b the Ram if he is the most hated guy in PSH ? how
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think the CVs have completely lost the plot and have made all the characters Ravan to a varying degree.

I do not think Adi Sugni should be together at all because of Sugni's relationship with TVS.

I would have preferred if Nandesh came back as a different character (not Adi, not a thakur, not in any way connected to TVS or his family) after a little time then Adi Sugni happened.

It is definately too soon for Adi to fall for Sugni. I mean Amu has just left, TVS has just walked off and Sugni is crying her heart out for TVS. It makes him look fickle.
ronshaan thumbnail

This is not Love

Its Atraction To Her

he got it that he is in love after hugging her !!!