Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FourShot | Destructive Lies *EPILOGUE* 10/11 (Page 7)

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
No Khushi No...do not do that

tina_1234 IF-Rockerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
amazin part..updt soon
reallyhappy IF-Dazzler
reallyhappy
reallyhappy

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
dis z supa amazin..:)
bt goin by d name of d stry..Destructive Lies..
well i hope Khushi dsnt take dt step..
seriously..ders sumthin dt Arnav z hidin in d stry..
dunnow wt z it...bt dt wud defin.brk dem bth..if Khushi tuk anthr step nw..
doo pm me wen u update d 3rd part..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dynamix215

Dynamix215 IF-Dazzler
Dynamix215
Dynamix215

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
PART C

Two weeks back, I had realized my wife was pregnant. A fact she was still hiding from me...I sat in my cabin, feeling strange and unsure about everything. How had everything gotten so messed up? Oh yes! Sheetal. Why had she come now? When everything was perfect? She had appeared out of nowhere, and the suddenness had left me no time to plan or think. I knew my lies had hurt Khushi, but I had done it for her hadn't I? I sighed, staring at the ceiling. Everything was so perfect, until he had met her two weeks back...

I was walking into the office, when I heard someone call me. "Arnav."
I turned around, and saw her. "Sheetal?" And with her, was a small boy of five. Strangely, he looked so much alike me. No. Not LOOK, DRESSED like me.
"Hi Arnav." She said.
I looked up, taken aback by her tone. "Why are you-"
"We need to talk. Meet me today night at 8 at the Four Mice Club."(yeah, and I DO intend to make fun of FOUR LIONS here) She said, turning around and dragging the boy along with her.

That little meeting, had changed everything. That meeting had left me with two options, that were so difficult to choose from: hurt Khushi, or hurt her even more... The only option was to hurt Khushi. And then things took a tough turn...
I knew the minute Khushi had told me in the car that day that she had met some boy just like me, that she had met that little boy who had been with Sheetal... Then the market incident. I hated playing along with that 'chudail' as Khushi would call her, knowing what I was laying the foundation to. Things took a turn for the worse when that boy's name turned out to be 'Aarav', too similar to mine. And then, Khushi's call of Aarav having fainted... Argh!!!!! Everything was going according to HER! And here I am, sitting helplessly, no being able to make a move, weakened by my only strength, Khushi... How was she now...?

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone's ring. It was Di. "Yeah Di?"
"Chhotey. Don't ask me questions. Start to the hospital RIGHT NOW." She said, panicking.
I felt fear coursing through me. "What happened Di?"
"It's Khushiji. GO NOW!" she said, disconnecting the call.
Without wasting another second, I grabbed my keys and rushed to my car. When I was halfway there, I called up Di again. "Di, I am on my way. I have my blue-tooth. Please tell me what happened!" I begged her.
"Chottey, she went out sometime back, maybe 15 minutes? She said she had to buy vegetables. I was surprised, because the refrigerator was already filled. I let her go, and as soon as she left, I noticed her purse lying in the living room. I went after her to give it to her, just in time to see her taking an auto and asking him to take her to City Hospital." Panic was evident in her voice. "What I don't get, is why did she lie to me about the hospital?"
"But Di, it is normal right? She is pregnant!" I said.
There was silence on her part. "How did you-"
"Di, I know the symptoms. I could make out. Did Khushi tell you?"
"Well, I figured it out." Di admitted.
"See? So yeah, tell me. What is the problem if she DID go?" I asked, still not getting her point.
"Chhotey. She is pregnant." Di said, and disconnected the call again.

Something about her tone reminded me. A crazed Di, fighting with me, demanding to abort her child. Ofcourse, Di wasn't implying what I had begun to think, but well...given yesterday's convsersation...
Panic gripped my heart, and I hoped with every ounce of energy I had that my fear was misplaced. I stopped the car, and ran out and through the hospital doors straight to Dr Jain's room.
I could make out Khushi's slumped shoulders, shaking amidst sobs. I reached there just in time, to hear Khushi's broken voice. "I-I don't want the baby." I was right! I began walking slowly.
"But Ma'am, it could be very unsafe for your health..."
"I don't care even if I die during the process. I don't want the baby," she said her sobs getting uncontrollable now."And Yes. Yes I am sure."
The word 'die' made me walk faster. Without a word, I walked into the room.

I saw Dr Jain's eyes widening. "Mr Raizada?" she said.
Terror coursed through my body. Shit! Hey DM! Very slowly, I got up and turned around, very carefully, now meeting his eyes. I could feel anger emanating from every inch of him.
"Excuse us Mrs Jain." he said, his voice dangerously low as he took my wirst, firmly, but gently. Was that even possible?
He took me out of the room and wordlessly I followed, not putting up a fight. He did not stop till we had reached a stairwell. Stopping, he turned around, breathing hard. "WHAT do you think you're DOING!" he asked.
"Arnavji, I-" I began, but stopped at seeing the tears run down his face. I noticed something new in his eyes...A new expression...An expression of helplessness. I walked to him, and took his face in my hands. "What happened?"
He looked at me. "You were going to take away my child... OUR child from me, and you're asking what happened?! You are acting like I don't exist to you anymore, and you're asking me what happened?! I-I am having to LIE to you and you're asking me WHAT HAPPENED!?"
I was touched, and I hugged him. I couldn't hold my tears anymore, and sobbed onto his chest. "I am sorry Arnavji. I-I did not want to cause a rift between a father and son. I couldn't bear to be the reason Aarav for having to go through a father-less childhood like you had! If our baby was born, I knew that you wouldn't care for your firstborn..."
Then I remembered something. "Arnavji, you said something about having to LIE to me. What is it?" I asked, fearing his answer.
He was silent. Then he whispered. "I want to tell you Khushi. I whole-heartedly want to tell you, but...I-I can't...Do you trust me?" he asked.
I could hear the desperation in his voice. "Yes." I said, softly.
"Then I will tell you everything, when the time is right..." he said. I gave in, and accepted defeat. I didn't know when I passed out.

I panicked as soon as her body went limp in my arms. I picked her up and went to the doc hurriedly, who told me fatigue and exhaustion makes pregnant women pass out. Then she asked hesitantly, "Sir, do you want to proceed with the abortion?"
The very thought made me want to cry. I shook my head in a 'No'.

Edited by Dynamix215 - 07 November 2012 at 1:50pm

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21kk10RSRChopalongsuganya91aayushikumarreena1146sunshaeyttannaemanarshiSweetkamalini15sham24jazz.kaurlinetelilyattitudesumalicuriousbookwormtessyraniMSgayatrigoyalkalpna123rosalinda92tracy1191Amy_Mtara.singhania_Oorja_ammullu1gurukhushtokyoReader_Hobbytashi26mit0905Nilima2016maloseRandomGirl-Siaa-lovespellshils28arniepervaizvidya.sanjayshivanirajputParamjitParneetSkaira101caskersun_shine_girlN0306claireDD..MorningStar..Hina69bhadraprasadjessjazzshagun05kshubhangiaaradhaya1688..Sri..mahrusweetymusicfan5Hot.Pink.Heels-Sanj-chandana.smandy15..Anita..freya123flowers4ulaksh65Angel13ranogill..Gunjan..chavvi16dumas

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I want to hurt Sheetal!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dynamix215

Dynamix215 IF-Dazzler
Dynamix215
Dynamix215

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by N.Mussarrat