Punar Vivah

If Pershant cared he would Correct his Father

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Diann

Diann

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

If Pershant had a Heart he would have corrected his father (that selfish Mr. Dube snr.) AngryAngryAngryInstead of putting the son he never cared about and in any form of pain of distress.Angry (Poor Baby Ansh)

He should have agreed with Shoba that Arti went through enough because of him ???

That proves he is not as changed as he wants all to believe. Evil Smile

And hum 'anyone noticed how he plays up his illness by coughing etc. just at the most opportune time. Evil Smile

Bye the way the Father (Mr Dube Senior)  could be a better candidate  

Wow who ever known someone will Need bone marrow for stomach cancer lol OuchShocked

The person who predicted in the past really knows their Serials lol

But I did enjoy ARYA moments Awwwh Smile

Love this Side of Yash cooking and all (so sweet)

Arti's vomit scene was just so so Adorable.WinkClapLOL

Edited by Diann - 23 October 2012 at 1:20pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nuresmeraldanirmalac99Strawbella-misty--love-akui1984kholitapickachugafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If Pershant cared he would Correct his Father" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kholita

IF-Rockerz

kholita

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
i start to get irritating from the Dubey, thank god we have aarya sweet moment 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiannPuvZ

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Gurika aka Aarya making us more crazy day by day 

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
I disagree. Is it wrong to want to live? Same with Mr. Dubey, is it wrong for wanting his son to survive?

Plus, Prashant did tell Dubey that Shobha was right and he didn't want to trouble Aarti in yesterday's episode. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dianngcluv

-misty--love-

IF-Rockerz

-misty--love-

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
though i don't think he is acting bt i don't feel pity for him...
he is jst reaping wat he sow
bt yes shoba's behaviour is rite bt mr. dubey is quite too much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diann

akui1984

IF-Rockerz

akui1984

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
I dunno...I think Mr Dubey just want to explore ways to save his son life...which is understandable...No matter what...Prashant is his son and he wouldn;t want Prashant to die without a fight!

And Prashant is facing death!!! He obviously is not prepared and also want all the help he can get (no matter if he deserves it or not)... That is not uncommon in society I feel...

Diann

Diann

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

I disagree. Is it wrong to want to live? Same with Mr. Dubey, is it wrong for wanting his son to survive?

Plus, Prashant did tell Dubey that Shobha was right and he didn't want to trouble Aarti in yesterday's episode. 

no but bad it is when he negleted his family and now due to circumstances Arti's new
family thinks he is dead and now the wants permision to have bone marrow for stomach cancerLOL
it was Mr. Dubey who lied about his sons death in the 1st place and when Arti would not go down
for the wedding without telling Yash he pulled the phone line

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.