Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Someone can describe Sugni love and what this girl really wants and what does she thinks she's.
For me she has booked both Vikram and aditya  if not vikram it is aditya but she really does not want to lose anything.
She wants Vikram but still wants to be judged as a good girl or I don't know please explain...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrM0uNinamitagloryzboogleshunu6Sandy66ForeverSHINeeJulieDronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Explain what really Sugni wants..." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
yeah..you are right..She wants what yoy describe.
She felt immensly happy when a powerful thakur like Vikram runs after her,but she does not want to loose her goody goody image.
she likes to hang around adi also.When she dislike uncle go to nephew and when face threats from nephew go to uncle.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzM0uNiALUJNA21Sandy66ForeverSHINeeJulieDkomal07

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Its a very good questionThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

I think no one has the correct answerErmmConfused

Even Cvs cannot answer this questionWacko

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

boogleALUJNA21JulieDForeverSHINeeronshaan

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Me too, I wonder what Sugni really wants.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

octopie

octopie

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I think she herself doesn't know what she really wants cause her mind and heart are clashing (also like when her verbal and nonverbal language are not saying the same thing). I think she's also making too many vaachans like everyone else, without actually thinking about possible (positive AND negative) consequences of those vaachans. She's forcing herself to do and believe a lot of things in moments of emotional bursts that actually she is not ready to handle.

I think her heart wants Vikram, but her mind doesn't. And also since there are too many high stakes now if she were to decide to be with Vikram, even though Vikram might say to forget what anyone else would say, she can't do that.

Perhaps she's making and looking for reasons to hate him. Perhaps she's taking for granted that he's chasing after her, and believes she really wants him to stop, but isn't it sometimes said that you never know something's worth until it's gone? She's been preoccupied as of late with thoughts of hating him and all, but now those opportunities to hate him might be gone (unless the CVs make him come back with portrayed even more negative :( ... Nooo!)

I really don't think she actually wants to be with Aditya. They are all focusing and pointing fingers at Vikram for all of this. Now that Vikram is supposedly gone, what's the use of them getting married? (Maa Thakur's happiness and expectations, perhaps... reputation?). But I don't think they truly realize they are now supposedly partners for life. And, then again - she also determinedly handed the sindoor out to Aditya that time in the mandir because she saw a "sign" from God as the flowers and such were blown away as in God wanted their marriage?

Everyone is making vaachans here and there without thinking things through Shocked vaachan to mend another vaachan or action.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyboogleSaima2010ALUJNA21edabellashunu6Sandy66ForeverSHINeekomal07JulieDronshaan

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
SmileGood questionQuestion Sugni want best of both world. If she chooses Vickram, she will be considered a home-wrecker and if her choice is Adi, she will be called a scheming and conniving 
bCensoredch. Sugni's character has been badly butchered , she is unrecognizable to the viewers. 
Many Forum Members have been protesting for the longest about Sugni's behavior and attitude toward Vickram, but we have been critized, cause they think we are biased toward Vickram.
The CVs have lost controlled over the show a long time back, and to make matter worst, now the shoving Adi and Sugni illicit relationship down our throat,thinking that we will like and accept this relationshipAngryThe circumstances under which Adi and Sugni come together is morally wrong. My goodness a nephew is lusting over his uncle's love.Silly

Edited by Sandy66 - 23 October 2012 at 2:20pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshibooglemuktha_cuteshunu6JulieDForeverSHINeekomal07ronshaan

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shunu6

Its a very good questionThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

I think no one has the correct answerErmmConfused

Even Cvs cannot answer this questionWacko
I AGREE with you at more than 100% CV's also does not have this answer they are confused.
This confusion is in a way maligning the chatracter of Sugni, she wants Vikram knowing that his wife good or bad whatever is here breathing walking enjoying a sound health and for that she's prefer to hang on Adi neck to be proved a good girl.
This does not at all mean that it is so easy to describe Sugni because she's a girl whom you can't understand clearly.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySandy66komal07JulieDronshaan

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy66

SmileGood questionQuestion Sugni want best of both world. If she chooses Vickram, she will be considered a home-wrecker and if her choice is Adi, she will be called a scheming and conniving 
bCensoredch. Sugni's character has been badly butchered , she is unrecognizable to the viewers. 
Many Forum Members have been protesting for the longest about Sugni's behavior and attitude toward Vickram, but we have been critized, cause they think we are biased toward Vickram.
The CVs have lost controlled over the show a long time back, and to make matter worst, now the shoving Adi and Sugni illicit relationship down our throat,thinking that we will like and accept this relationshipAngryThe circumstances under which Adi and Sugni come together is morally wrong. My goodness a nephew is lusting over his uncle's love.Silly
Reading your POV which I also respect I'll only say that if she chooses Vikram it should be only Vikram or if Adi it should be only Adi why she's not thinking that she's also married in a way.she did all sardhakai then marriage with the same thakur she's the most happy bedni who really has lots of wishes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySandy66JulieDronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.