Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
aahh.. olryt...
m still in the air of the lemon... Embarrassed haaayyyeee... LEMON SHOWER GEL... m running to buy it...

okay... lemme first get ova wd d other tracks .. fir I'll tok bout AarYa properly... Blushing
------------------------------------------------------

umm... Paridhi's mom is a very bad person to seek advice from... I hated the way she said...
It's not the right time to think bout others... what the hell... Angry honestly, all these days Pari has thought of her career and her wants only... I'm actually scared for Vidhi now... she betta not land into any stupid trouble due to Pari and her mom because then... I'd be ready to whack Pari's mom...

cumin to Dubeys... umm.. Shobha once again couldn't say anything to Aarti because she could sense Aarti's happiness and it was not in her heart to ruin that moment for her...
But Dubey... that man is sooo selfish and so shrewd... I so hated the way he said that Prashant is dying every second and Shobha is thinking of Aarti's happiness.. WTH... he wouldn't have said it ever if Aarti wud have been on her death bed and Prashant would have been happy... bloody MEAN and SELFISH MAN...!!!!!!!!

leaving all this aside are AarYa...

The Bhelpuri scene :
haayyyeee... I loved how Yash got out of his car and ran to open the door for Aarti.. layed out his hands for her ... and then... how cutely he actually cleaned the seat for her... YASH... Blushing
the whole scene where Yash makes the bhelpuri... the way he first peels the hot potato and keeps looking at Aarti smiling... Embarrassed Blushing
then ... OMG... GC ka awsum tomato juggle... awww... GC looked sooo cute... Blushing the way he kept smiling... and then wen one tomato fell... his look of shock and then he laughingly picks up another tomato... Blushing
then... while cutting the onion... wen he cries, Aarti looks at him worried and awww... the way he signals thru his eyes and smile that he perfectly alright... Embarrassed
n then comes the bhel for Aarti and I loved how she first scared Yash and Yash closes his eyes getting scared and then opened one of his eyes to see Aarti's reaction and bang! he sees a smiling Aarti...
Yash looked like sucha cute baby who had won a competition... then I absolutely adored how Yash again made the bhel for the other woman just because Aarti had insisted him to do so... Blushing

Kratika was also amazing... her babyish expressions... her excitement of getting the bhel... her expressions eating the YUMMM bhel... and then after talking to Shobha looking at Yash... she looked sooo like a love struck teenager... so cute and simple and pretty...

next time I meet GC... GC is making bhel for me... Embarrassed plzzz...

The Lemon scene:
It was sooo funny how Yash panicked seeing Aarti in a condition to vomit... LOL It was sooo cute how he went around running here and there in that bath robe of his... Blushing I adored how he kept asking.. What happened Aarti ji... Aarti ji... Aarti ji... Aarti ji... AARTIII... ji... And that look of O Shit! ROFL how he said... lemon lemon.. u'll be fine and then runs to get lemon when Aarti calls him back and says.. Yash ji don't leave me and go.. and he holds her hand "U also come with me" ... LOL and then... Aarti is lyk "no... do something Yash ji... " n Yash ji starts openin his robe and Aarti is lyk... "What are you doing .." and Yash jiii... Blushing "I have just had a bath... lemon shower gel" and then Yash pulled Aarti into a hug and... "smell it... take a deep breath" .. smell.. breath.. smell.. breath... smell.. breath.. OMG OMG OMG... Yash ji... Blushing haaayyyeee... first sensation me hi itnaaa panic... Blushing then the way Aarti separates herself and even then Yash ji doesnt realize dat Aarti ji isnt smelling him anymore... LOL and he keeps asking her to breath and smell... ROFL and then he opens his eyes to realize the problem is solved...

YE DIL HAI... and the laughter erupts and fills the room with happiness...
The two adorable beings ringing their room with their laughter and happiness... Embarrassed Blushing Both Gurmeet and Kratika looked sooo adorable... the whole portrayal of Yash and Aarti by them is sooo amazing... cute, sweet, adorable, hilarious and kissable... Embarrassed

Gurmeet Choudhary... because of you... I'M RUNNING TO BUY MYSELF A LEMON SHOWER GEL...

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

Natalli19RMYGsimonaet-QH-ramonamNivedithachandDiannPopo..LovelyDreamer.*Maleena*crazydevil87nirmalac99pratimaan2012teju1816sravya417nuresmeraldapal_maanPooja_11luv_lvndr..SmaTz..-Mrs.MasHGc-Kittya_CullenCOLOGYManali_IamGCianMunaMeet22tellymeRituparnaachucklebuddyrsroopali-Kash-ilovepyaarana56arpitajijikky_84PuvZshalini28-ProudGCian-gcluvUltimate-GCian55shobhagafulu14pickachuAngel_Luv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhel+Lemon Man..!! <3" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

COLOGY

IF-Rockerz

COLOGY

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
OMG Abbs today your post is so long n full of monkeysLOLLOL
 actually i replied quite a lot on other post, after reading yours ...i'm totally blank. you have weaved the entire epi so nicely in ur analysis, i'm running short of wordsEmbarrassed so copied ma previous wordsLOL

1st n last parts were all dreamy...Day Dreaming
ma master chef yash did some great job in preparing bhel... actually as much as i appreciate yash's work i was laughing non stop looking at the way he was preparingLOL so much coriander ROFL
hehe love is blind...
wen one more preggy women requests to prepare bhel fr her Yash was likeShocked GC gave funny expressions fr this n it was so cuteTongue

abt lemon scene, i betta take lemon gel shower n feel the lambi lambi saasLOL

i'm running short of words to express how good GC n KS were todayTongue

AarYaHeart

love you Gurmeet... it has become ma daily routine to say thisEmbarrassed 

Edited by COLOGY - 23 October 2012 at 12:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Popo.Abby-GC-Crazygafulu14

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
--edited--
amazing analysis abby dear

loved the epi apart from python and dubey torture

i liked the epi i was expecting paridi to be shown today so m ok with it
but her mother is so mean how cud she advice her daughter like that
she actually told her to run away from india
and as u mentioned me worried for vidhi bhabhi
as after aarya her case shud be highlighted as that s an important issue according to me so that shud be solved too

aarya rocked
OMG yashu made bhel for his wife and that other woman came and asked him to make bhel for her too
ahahaaa
it was funny
bechara yash phans gaya and in the end he made bhel for her too ahahaaa

i hate mr.dubey he is so annoying selfish andAngry

comint to lemon scene
aahhaaa
it was funny but it showed and highlighted yash s care and concern for aarti ji...
they bothe were good
and GC OMG! this man is just too hot to resistEmbarrassed
me jealous of arti ji now lolz ahaaahhahaaaLOL

Edited by ana56 - 23 October 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Abby-GC-Crazygafulu14

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I got your PM...sorry cannot read it..or do not want to read it
Thats because I haven't caught the episode yet and I don't believe in spoiling suspense LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abby-GC-Crazy

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
awesome postClap

today's epi was fantastic, aarya were so cute & funny.
OMg the lemon scene was hilarious todayLOL

Abby-GC-Crazy

rsroopali

IF-Sizzlerz

rsroopali

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
kamini kutti GC  was making bhel for me n nt u
line chor hai tu baby

Abby-GC-Crazy

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by COLOGY

OMG Abbs today your post is so long n full of monkeysLOLLOL
 actually i replied quite a lot on other post, after reading yours ...i'm totally blank. you have weaved the entire epi so nicely in ur analysis, i'm running short of wordsEmbarrassed so copied ma previous wordsLOL

1st n last parts were all dreamy...Day Dreaming
ma master chef yash did some great job in preparing bhel... actually as much as i appreciate yash's work i was laughing non stop looking at the way he was preparingLOL so much coriander ROFL
hehe love is blind...
wen one more preggy women requests to prepare bhel fr her Yash was likeShocked GC gave funny expressions fr this n it was so cuteTongue

abt lemon scene, i betta take lemon gel shower n feel the lambi lambi saasLOL

i'm running short of words to express how good GC n KS were todayTongue

AarYaHeart

love you Gurmeet... it has become ma daily routine to say thisEmbarrassed 

hahaha... actually i needed a lot more expressive emoticons to express my emotions today...
BHEL n LEMON MAN has made me totally crazy... Embarrassed Blushing

m sooo happy u loved my analysis this much... Hug

I knw... I loved GC's expressions wen the other preggy woman asks him to make the bhel... he ws lyk.. O teri! kahan phas gya... LOL

Love Gurmeet Choudhary,... i knw has become sooo usual for us now... Embarrassed LOL

COLOGY

Abby-GC-Crazy

IF-Sizzlerz

Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsroopali

kamini kutti GC  was making bhel for me n nt u
line chor hai tu baby

Roops.. tumne grp pe bol dia mtlb khali tumhara haq... Tongue
m gonna ask GC for the bhel treat... Wink Tongue

rsroopali

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.