Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Bhel Kaaya...Lemon smell kiya and they enjoyed

Ultimate-GCian IF-Stunnerz
Ultimate-GCian
Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Wow Today BHEL and LEMON sessions overSmile...YASHU OMG he is unbelieveable

Epi started AarYa in Bhel stallEmbarrassedSmile OMG he made a wonderful BHEL for his beautiful wife. she said u don't know YASHji  i will do he said no need u sit i will do and he said witha  smileEmbarrassedThe total BHEL scene YASHU just rocked there.OMG he was so so lovely and sweet.he boiled Tomatoes with biselri water, he cleaned tomatoes with biseleri water.he cut onions and he got wateryLOLLOL...OMG AarTI just looked him so love...ok Atlast he made the delcious bhel for his wife.they shared that and AarTi goesto car she founds Shoba missed calls...she asks wat shobha says she want to talk and before she could say something she said all about her happines in this Pv and with YASHLOLLOL.shobha became quiet

Shit Dubey he is one selfish idiotAngryAngry that Python again showing illness i now doubt he acting

AarYa in room...YAHSU came from bath with his bathrobe...AartI in vomit mode.OMG he came there calling AarTiji AarTiji AarTijiLOLLOL she was in vomit so she did;nt respond OMG he called AarTi when she looked him he added ji..she said i feel to vomit and OMG he brought bowl to take her vomit she said ifeel not coming and again he said AarTiji AarTI said please YASHji u dont know anything keep quiet he said i know  all u want to vomit or not she said no then he said ok i will bring lemon u smell and u will be ok when he started to leave she called him adn said don't go Yashji me not well he came back...and she said please do something he started to open the robe...OMG she asked wat u doLOLLOL he said smell i had lemon showerLOLLOL and he grabbed her near his chest and OMG he started instruct her to smell.Lambhi Lambhi, gheri gheri saas and all LOLLOLand she did and he ws like non stop.she said hereafter i cannot then he said no u should warna u will vomit and when he open eyes she was ok...LOLLOL he was like embarseed and BG came and they started laughing...so adorably.OMG loved them like that

precap:-Shobha calls and YASHU takes the phone and she says she want to talk with AarTI YAHSU ask is she disturbed????????

GURU totally rocked...OMg BHEL and LEMON was his scene and he stood out...he is just awesome cannot measure his actingClapStarClap

kratz looked beautiful and rocked with expresionsClap

Edited by UltimateGcian - 23 October 2012 at 11:44am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

gsannudesigirl0o2bangloreantweetyfruitpoojainamhimketualana1shobakanapathymeenaagarwalguruloveNisha_abiRaleighbcatBdayMessageGCsuju19meenadsouza.LovelyDreamer.charu_81desikimsamheena88padmavarShouting_Silverteju1816Pooja_11akansha412nirmalac99-Mrs.MasHGc-Shashi1984sweetysarantellyme-Azy-Manali_IamGCiananithu-misty--love-COLOGYMSN_VannyPuvZSaraliciousgcluvSaiSAbby-GC-Crazyshalini28-Kash--ProudGCian-jasraj123maha9ana56gafulu14Sri_RadhapickachuAngel_Luvrechus

charu_81 Goldie
charu_81
charu_81

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
The Lemon scene was very funny...Executed very well...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatUltimate-GCian

Ultimate-GCian
Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charu_81

The Lemon scene was very funny...Executed very well...

ya it was very funny Gc just rockedLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcat

ana56 IF-Sizzlerz
ana56
ana56

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
ek part rehta hai wo dekh kay ati hu ok di
wait for my coment hahaaa

--edited--
amazing analysis di
awesome update i missed the last part and OMG! i missed the best part indeedCry but no worries m gonna watch it now.
loved the epi apart from python and dubey torture

i liked the epi i was expecting paridi to be shown today so m ok with it
as after aarya her case shud be highlighted as that s an important issue according to me so that shud be solved too

aarya rocked
OMG yashu made bhel for his wife and that other woman came and asked him to make bhel for her too
ahahaaa
it was funny
bechara yash phans gaya and in the end he made bhel for her too ahahaaa

i hate mr.dubey he is so annoying selfish andAngry

Edited by ana56 - 23 October 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatManali_IamGCianUltimate-GCian

Manali_IamGCian IF-Rockerz
Manali_IamGCian
Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
di awesome analysis, I really loved today's epi, OMG Yash was hilarious today, bhel & lemon  scenes were mindblowing, GC' is doing magic in Yash's character. hyeee marjawa AarYa par, Kratika was so sweet & beautiful  today, loved her smile & laughter.
Gurmeet & Kratika rocks...loved them today to the core!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatUltimate-GCian

Ultimate-GCian
Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iluvkanha_GCian

di awesome analysis, I really loved today's epi, OMG Yash was hilarious today, bhel & lemon  scenes were mindblowing, GC' is doing magic in Yash's character. hyeee marjawa AarYa par, Kratika was so sweet & beautiful  today, loved her smile & laughter.
Gurmeet & Kratika rocks...loved them today to the core!!

ya Mana GC doing magic with YASH honeySmile
desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Great analysis it was a super episode

Ultimate-GCian

heena88 Goldie
heena88
heena88

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Lovely epi lemon scene was awesome
funny
lambi lambi saaseee aartiii jiii

Ultimate-GCian

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index