Punar Vivah

Akhirr Dil Hainaa.ArYA U reeeli decided to kill us

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ArYa_crazyluv

IF-Sizzlerz

ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
OMG Wat an Epi it was...OMG Gurika aka ArYa were Cutest...awsemmm at their Xpressionz...Aarti ka deewana pan Hayeee n Yash ka Pagal Pan OMG ..both made today'e epi just awsemmm..they was jaaanu was Cooking for Aarti Hayeee n they way Again Yasshhhuu made Bhel for another lady on req of Aarti Hayeee...then Aarti ka pagal pan whn she was staring Yasshhhuu JAAANNUUU oYYY hOYYY...Kiya Kehna Yaarrrooo..OMG M Just hating ARYA...EwwwDeadi loveee ArYa sooo Much..they just decided to kill all of us by their Cutest XpressionzEmbarrassed...Hayeee vomit sensation scene n ArYa n Yashhh..OMG..n then Aarti did prank tht she again feeling sensation Feeeling n made Yash again Wrry n OMG ..Yasshhhuu said Aartii n then after few min said Ji..Hailaaa Gurmeeet n Kratika m gonnna kiss U..let me...Mmmuuuaaahhh...I LOVE YOU..I ADORE U. I M DEEWANI OF ARYA AKA GURIKA..Ewww still tht magical dance..dreamy dance epi is remainingDead...look at this..Khud they are smiling v r just dead by their cutest XpressionzDead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99--Iqra--gshow2011maha9Saraliciouspickachugafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akhirr Dil Hainaa.ArYA U reeeli decided to kill us" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Practice to control ur emotions di !!! We are also experiencing the sweet torture every episode .
Arya rocked to  the core.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArYa_crazyluv

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Arya rocked

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Haiz!! Itz Aarya fever yar. I just cant seem to come out of Aaryaland..

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
i loved the episode.
KS was so adorable after phone conversation when she was looking at Yash 
And Yash when he said Aarti and then after sometime added "ji" GC's  expressions were fabulous 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArYa_crazyluv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.