Page 4 of 17

lazyleaves

IF-Stunnerz

lazyleaves

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Me dying to know if he will give lift to her every night or not :-(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

masamcupcake-JerryTheMouseshonagudia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaHi Two Shot |Her Stalker| (Page 4)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

masam

Goldie

masam

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Will they..you know? Im not 16, can I still read this OS? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sammymasJerryTheMouseshonagudia...Doctor...

mirka88

IF-Dazzler

mirka88

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
shame on you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masamJerryTheMouse

masam

Goldie

masam

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Woman, I got people fill 4 pages for you. Ab tou plz update. Or should I PM you the next part ??

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

letsrunawayannabsammymascupcake-ipkkndfanforevamirka88Adorable.SARUNJerryTheMouse

Adorable.SARUN

IF-Dazzler

Adorable.SARUN

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
This is Disgusting!
Really? You copied someone's Hardwork and claiming it as yours??

masamJerryTheMouse

mirka88

IF-Dazzler

mirka88

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Masam, I'm surprised that absolutely no action has been taken against this person. A number of people reported this thread also and still nothing. Any criticism posts will be shut immediately, but disgusting things like this will be allowed to happen freely.Pity.

masamJerryTheMouse

mistyrains

IF-Dazzler

mistyrains

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
The note you wrote at the end is stunning, really. Do yourself good by apologizing to Masam and taking off this 'work'. 

And take a minute to think, before doing any such act as to how much thought, feelings are put into action when anyone writes something. Its hurtful, brings about negative vibes throughout the forum, and takes away the very essence of writing, reading and also the reason you have proclaimed to write here for [RaHi].

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriGalliyan.masamcupcake-vgedinJerryTheMouse

letsrunaway

letsrunaway

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Silently took the money and force herself and said "Thank you sir, keep coming". Just once he looked at her and strode out. She touched her chest. Trying to control her heart. She just sat on a table and drank a glass of water.

O nai yar! She sank down on the floor and had hugged her knees. There was no mention of water. Was there Masam?

And like every night she would notice a black corolla at the end of the street. The night, the cold wind everything were giving just one answer of her many questions.

Her stalker ...

Again.. nai yar. This is not how it goes. Tsk, you really need to concentrate on her story again. Naqal k liye bi aqal chaihye hoti hai!
And Arnav's POV...oops, I mean Ranveer's POV, will you mention it in next update? Please update soon. I want to know who's the stalker. Please.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

masamcupcake-ipkkndfanforevamirka88JerryTheMouse

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.