The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

RaHi Two Shot |Her Stalker|

Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Her Stalker

He was one of the richest businessman of the town.

She was a simple school going girl. She worked in a small grocery store.

He had everything.

She didn't wish to have everything. she was happy what fate decided to give her.

Like every other day she would be standing on cash counter, talking with people, giving them what they asked, taking money from them.All this just because she wanted to earn money, wanted to pay her tution fees herself. Her life was simple, all good. Normal.

Until he became the one of that crowd.

He would be always looking good, f**king sexy in his white shirt and jeans. His handsome face with unreadable expressions. It was impossible for a girl to read his mind who was just eighteen years old. He would always silently came in, pick a pack of cigarettes. He always surprised him. What on this earth forced Ranveer Shergil, a twenty five years old businessman of the town to come this little grocery shop? She forced herself to ignore. To ignore him, His presence.

But..

She was drowned. Drowned into his charm. Molten waves had silenced her. Something that pulled her to this man! She wanted answeres. She was ready. Ready to question The Ranveer Shergil. She checked the time. 8 pm.

He came. Pick a pack of cigarettes! Like it was the  most simple thing. Nothing abnormal in his behaviour. As usal he was calm. Like nothing could attrack him in this world. He took money from his pocket but instead of keeping it in smoothy shelf, he extended his hand towards her. she gulped. Silently took the money and force herself and said "Thank you sir, keep coming". Just once he looked at her and strode out. She touched her chest. Trying to control her heart. She just sat on a table and drank a glass of water.

He was making her crazy.

Panchi pulled her coat tighter. the chill November wind making her shiver. She locked the store, checked everything. And came on road.

And like every night she would notice a black corolla at the end of the street. The night, the cold wind everything were giving just one answer of her many questions.

Her stalker ...

I don't know why I am writing this one! Just wanted to write something. I love RaHi. So I can imagine them in my every stories. I don't know it's a sad story ya not. It will depend on my mood LOL. Still i didn't write the next part.  I just wrote this part. Will complete this story in my next update. Comment pls if you read this part. Thanks.

Edited by Sweet-bird - 23 October 2012 at 11:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mrun_29ABCDesiGirl93russelskhushi

aashi_arsha Goldie
aashi_arsha
aashi_arsha

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Amazing it was !

Update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-bird

rocksravya11 IF-Rockerz
rocksravya11
rocksravya11

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
firstly i m really happy dat u started writing an os on raHi dat 2 aftr lng time..ha i missing ur os  so much...i thought u frgt RaHi but i m so happy 2 read a new os ..wowww thnkzz fr dis n kaha gayab hogaye thi yr...achanak se ..kabardar dubara kayab hogaye plz update n nxt part of dis n pm me..miss ur os n wht abt other one in panchi was a  doctor plzz continue dat one also...Smile miss u...tc
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
yaay ur back wid RaHi stories...n this is vry interesting...plz dnt make it sad ending though...n do continue...n v knw tht stalker is tht rich business man only..LOLWink..bt wanna knw hw this mystery unfolds...n hw they HAVE to end up together *plz*
ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
CAN YOU PLEASE STOP COPYING other peoples work!!Angry

I mean seriously dude!

Copying work from other forums and making it at urs it just sad!

Edited by ipkkndfanforeva - 24 October 2012 at 6:46am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81neha_mayurmohini_agarwalAllSmiles86kiddy-kavyaoceansseaTeriGalliyan.crackerszonemasamannabsammymasemistryAanchal15segadcrizalshree10JerryTheMouse..DamonCrazy..SublimeSanaya

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
This is a plagiarized one shot.. Here is the link to the original one by masam on ArHi.. Thread reported..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3210585

Edited by mishti_17 - 24 October 2012 at 6:52am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

mohini_agarwalpenguin143ArshiAnalystoceansseanj.123TeriGalliyan.masamsammymaszobshehAanchal15crizalsegadJerryTheMouse..DamonCrazy..SublimeSanayaAngelTeennaddiya26princessunaraMysticRiver

crizal IF-Dazzler
crizal
crizal

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfanforeva

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP COPYING other peoples work!!Angry

I mean seriously dude!

Copying work from other forums and making it at urs it just sad!

stop copyingAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masamSublimeSanaya

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
How can you write this note -

"I don't know why I am writing this one! Just wanted to write something. I love RaHi. So I can imagine them in my every stories. I don't know it's a sad story ya not. It will depend on my mood . Still i didn't write the next part.  I just wrote this part. Will complete this story in my next update. Comment pls if you read this part. Thanks."

when you know you have copied this story from someone?! 

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81kiddy-kavyamohini_agarwalTeriGalliyan.masamannabsammymaszobshehmirka88Aanchal15segadAdorable.SARUNemistryarshy4evershree10JerryTheMousesadufapplesauce....Pwincess...drunkiiebabeSublimeSanayaEthereal-Pathmishti_17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index