Page   of 2

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

Originally posted by aishray

wt is this allDead?it seems cvs r finding the hardest way to make viewers sympathise with pradeep  to justify mona's return to him.Deadfrankly speaking,i feel sorry for anushka because shaurya's track is jst a gimmick to reunite the mahaa mona with the fool pracreep. Dead

Anu should frame Pradeep in Shaurya murder. Testify against Pradeep and put him behind bars for forever. Go to an exotic island. With all the obstacles gone the path is free for a Moneet union. That is when I MIGHT sympathise with Pradeep!
v never know anu might do thatDead ,then only mahaan mona can come n rescue her mahaag pati.Angry

Mona isn't capable of doing anything without Vineet! If Mona even tries to advocate Pradeep then I don't mind Vineet turning into a grey character. He should use all his power to keep Pradeep in his sasuraal.

Oh Lord I am so angry that I started to talk rubbish.

Can this be the end of Shaurya? I don't know. I might sound tooo filmy, but I have this feeling that all that has been happening is some sort of a master plan of Vineet.

Edited by aishray - 23 October 2012 at 1:04pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW PROMO [SHOCKING] (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

wt is this allDead?it seems cvs r finding the hardest way to make viewers sympathise with pradeep  to justify mona's return to him.Deadfrankly speaking,i feel sorry for anushka because shaurya's track is jst a gimmick to reunite the mahaa mona with the fool pracreep. Dead

Anu should frame Pradeep in Shaurya murder. Testify against Pradeep and put him behind bars for forever. Go to an exotic island. With all the obstacles gone the path is free for a Moneet union. That is when I MIGHT sympathise with Pradeep!
v never know anu might do thatDead ,then only mahaan mona can come n rescue her mahaan pati.Angry

Mona isn't capable of doing anything without Vineet! If Mona even tries to advocate Pradeep then I don't mind Vineet turning into a grey character. He should use all his power to keep Pradeep in his sasuraal.

@this is the impact of watching the show dear-anger n rubbish.our fault is only this much that v r still putting up with this nonsense.Angrybut nt again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

v never know anu might do thatDead ,then only mahaan mona can come n rescue her mahaag pati.Angry

Can this be the end of Shaurya? I don't know. I might sound tooo filmy, but I have this feeling that all that has been happening is some sort of a master plan of Vineet.
uff,possible.once again v r back at vineet being the villain.Crywithout this hw can they justify mona -pradeep's reunionAngry

Edited by rtms - 23 October 2012 at 1:11pm

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

uff,possible.once again v r back at vineet being the villain.Crywithout this hw can they justify mona -pradeep's reunionAngry

Or if Vineet is the masterplanner then may be the reason is to find out what Anushka is aiming at. We as audiance saw that Vineet signed the papers without reading, but may be Vineet knows what he signed. May be he investigated Anu's past and found out about Shaurya. May be it is Vineet who has brought Shaurya back into Anu's life. The guy is free on bail. Who bailed him out? Shaurya seems to know everything about Mona and her family. Also it was weird that Vineet didn't find Anu in his office despite the strong smell of parfume. May be he knew that Anu was in his cabin?

I am speculating, but there are to many unanswered questions.

Edited by aishray - 23 October 2012 at 1:22pm

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Or if Vineet is the masterplanner then may be the reason is to find out what Anushka is aiming at. We as audiance saw that Vineet signed the papers without reading, but may be Vineet knows what he signed. May be he investigated Anu's past and found out about Shaurya. May be it is Vineet who has brought Shaurya back into Anu's life. The guy is free on bail. Who bailed him out? Shaurya seems to know everything about Mona and her family. Also it was weird that Vineet didn't find Anu in his office despite the strong smell of parfume. May be he knew that Anu was in his cabin?

but y should vineet  bring shaurya at the time of his marriage with mona?so wt is vineet aiming at?who is mona for him?

Edited by rtms - 23 October 2012 at 1:30pm

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

but y should vineet  bring shaurya at the time of his marriage with mona?so wt is vineet aiming at?who is mona for him?

Shaurya has nothing to do with Vineet, Mona and their wedding, but all with Anushka. Vineet is a business man and knows to keep his personal life (wedding/ mona) seperated from his professional life (anushka is up to something). What I speculate on is that Vineet is trying to find out what Anushka's truth is. He takes Shaurya's help for that.

Why bring Shaurya at the time of his wedding? Well it is not a happy occasion, is it!

Edited by aishray - 23 October 2012 at 3:19pm

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
o  now this...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.