jas_angad10 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i found this on men n women but i think it applies more for angad an kripa

What is the difference between men and women?

1. A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

2. Men wake up as good-looking as when they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

3. A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he wants. A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't want.

4. A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, and she does.

5. There are two times when a man doesn't understand a woman- before and after marriage.

6. A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

7. To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

8. Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!

9. A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

10. Women look at a wedding as the beginning of romance, while men look at a wedding as the ending of romance.

let me know what u think of my finding?

jas

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alwayzzangelic thumbnail
wrks in Angad n Kripa's case 
-Sohniye- thumbnail
wow that is sooo true!!!..good work!👏
QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏 wah bhai wah! kamaal ki baat likhi hai apne jas! Edited by QT143 - 18 years ago
angelz thumbnail
Good 1..lolz 😆 😆 ..Definatly 3 angad n kripa...aww
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey jas..did u really rite it urself???..caz i remmeber reading it be4 from those hotmail fwds i get from my frends!!!😕 if u did rite it then wow..thts gr8 Edited by attitude.ash - 18 years ago
jas_angad10 thumbnail

welll i want to be honest...no i did not rite it myself but i found it on my own. it was not a hotmail forward 😳 thankz guys for appreciating it

jas

SONYA_K thumbnail
That was pretty kewl! Thanks for sharing!😊
kool*kariya* thumbnail
😆 hi that was funny................it was sooooooooooo tru!!!!!!! 
punjabiprincess thumbnail
WOW, so true😉. Well done.👏