Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

abouttime

Groupbie

abouttime

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
well wasnt today's episode just beautiful??i am not really a fan of  this show since i think they have lost their focus midway,but inspite of all that i really liked today's episode.daljit's expressions were priceless,his touch so tender,his eyes so full of love.lovely precap also,sahiba hugging daljit.Embarrassedsahiba does look more beautiful with daljit than ranvir.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika968mohika417boogleTaniiParulRatiShivi-Priyam-taahir004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "awsum epi" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
agree yar..

sahiba n Daljeet are sooo cute together!

N now that Ekta n Kannan are real life couple as well, their chemistry is sure to rokkk..

nice post :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boogleParulRatiShivitaahir004

mohika417

Groupbie

mohika417

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
agree with you.today's episode is really good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

kanaksm

Groupbie

kanaksm

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
haha I thought the comsummation  was little too soon! they never really developed their relationship as lovers...  pyaar ka ikaraar -  ILU  and immediate s** !! that was too  faaast !!

taahir004

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Finally they are re-united. The situation which is about to rain, the song and both their chemistry was really good.

taahir004

RBAA

IF-Sizzlerz

RBAA

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Nice post...good episode

taahir004

Tanii

Tanii

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
completely  agree wid u dear...simply  love  their  chemistry ...dey  look  adorable  2gether

anamika968

Groupbie

anamika968

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Agreed .. me too lost interest at first... I really hope this show is on the right track.. so much potential ... hope they do not mess it up...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.