Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Friends new article on Ajay abt doing Life Ok's show "Apne toh apne hote hain"its TC article so can't post link. so here pasting it. its love triangle story.OuchOuchi wish later on they bring a gal 4 his ckt & i hope that gal"ll b Sargun bcoz Ajay must b parallel lead in this show as show's leads'd done started shooting in the sep itself.

Ajay Chaudhary roped in for Life OK's Apne Toh Apne Hote Hai

By TellychakkarTeam 23 Oct 2012 - 14:45
Ajay Chaudhary

Ajay Chaudhary is back in action again. This handsome and talented actor who was earlier seen playing the lead in Colors' Phulwa'has been roped in for Life OK's upcoming show, Apne Toh Apne Hote Hai (produced by Beyond Dreams Productions).

As per a reliable source'. Ajay will be seen as Akash' Meera's (Mouni Roy) good friend from Delhi. In fact' we also hear there will be a love triangle track between Aditya Redij's character Prithvi, Meera and Akash.

The cast of this Beyond Dreams' show has been shooting since first week of September 2012. However 'Ajay joined in later. The on air date is yet to be finalized.

Ajay Chaudhary and producer Yash Patnaik remained unavailable for comment.

Edited by tiny15 - 02 November 2012 at 12:55am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

akeashkhaira48haya93k-lahorahann29fa-ameerDurayNimRMulabeebutterflyAmeres55shobha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ajay in new show" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Thanks Dolly for sharing, I don't know whether to jump with joy or...because it seems he won't be the lead in this one. Which means less scenes of him. Disapprove
Okay, will try not to think negative and be happy that we will finally be getting to see him some where. Really hoping he signs a show as lead super soon! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kgmutiny15beebutterfly

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Thanks Dolly for sharing, I don't know whether to jump with joy or...because it seems he won't be the lead in this one. Which means less scenes of him. Disapprove
Okay, will try not to think negative and be happy that we will finally be getting to see him some where. Really hoping he signs a show as lead super soon! 
anu i've the same thot that whether 2 jump wid  joy or ...Oucheven i've the feeling hes not lead. bcoz i'd read abt this show earlier also & Aditya was roped in 4 lead. i like Aditya also so i don't want any1 2 b widout a gal. i m hoping they bring sum gal 4 Ajay's ckt & may bring Sargun 2 play it. wish he & sargun gets a show 2gether as lead pair.SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
thanks dolly for sharing it ...love triangleStern Smilemama i am fed up with these triangles Disapproveek seedhi sadhi hero heroine ki story kyun nahi chal saktiD'oh

tiny15

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the news dolly ..

tiny15

NimR

NimR

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Thx for sharing newsBig smile

We will be soon be able to see ajay  Back on screenSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ambrzktiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savephulwa-NimR

Thx for sharing newsBig smile

We will be soon be able to see ajay  Back on screenSmile
yeah we"ll b able  2see himSmile tho going by the story this show dosn't seem 2 b v.gud leave alone fab like Phulwa.but still i hope he won't do this as i don't think his ckt"ll b a lead.OuchOuch

nimmy plz  post ur comments on Sargun's FP also. i can't post my comment unless sum1else'd done.Ouch

Edited by tiny15 - 24 October 2012 at 10:10am

ambrzk

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
love triangleD'oh
but i m sure ajay choose the best role for himself so waiting to see him onscreen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ann29tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top