Punar Vivah

Kat's Fictions

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Creating an archive of my fictions for my sanity Smile.

Index

Fan fiction / Short stories:

Dil Jaanta Hai (The Heart Knows) - a tale about two hearts finding each other. Work in progress.
         Thread 1: Chapter 1 - 10
          Thread 2: Chapter 11 -21
          Thread 3: Chapter 22 onwards

Redemption - COMPLETE:  a FF about Yash redeeming himself after the Mumbai fiasco.

A Father's Trial - COMPLETE: a SS starting about 10 years after Redemption ends. Book 1 on the teenage Palak is complete.

Soul Connection - DISCONTINUED on IF: a FF about Aman and what happens to him after he helps reunite Yash and Arti. Work in progress but updates will not be posted in IF. If you want to read this, pm me.

One Shots:

A Night of Romance
-
Yash plans a romantic surprise for Arti

Anguished Hearts
- Yash and Arti's self talks when Yash finds out about Prashant.

A Silent Diwali  - Diwali contest OS. A one-shot on how Arti changes the Scindias' Diwali celebrations and Yash comes to realize has fallen in love with his wife.

Moments in Time - a 3-part one-shot about moments in the life of two college friends, Yash and Arti, who lost touch and then meet again after years.

Edited by kdsubs - 27 June 2013 at 8:39am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08dancydreamerruchshahcutestar12gmhatcherummiscogaanabhatrutu83ashGC_arjaluv_lvndrLeevi05nan0102kratzyfanlulujjjjDeepti1808-AarYaholic-KoolsmileMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.pickachuBDayGal-11Jangafulu14Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kat's Fictions" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidya29

vidya29

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
I don't think I've ever reviewed before to let you know how grateful Iam to you for sharing this piece of sheer beauty with us.
First and foremost,Prashant,God rest his soul,wasn't simply a monster in this story.He was very human to me.He had his shades of grey,probably more so than others,but not completely dark.
I liked the fact that instead of making him cheat and sweeping him under the bed to get the coast clear for a while,you had him die in an accident.He had been unsure when he was about to marry aarti and also when they were about to have a kid.But,that was understandable,relatable.

Aarti,here ,is for me the the quintessential example of a person who is the product of their circumstances.I could understand her impatience when she put forth to prashant that she wants to marry him.

Yash,for me is still not figuring in the equation cause I don't know what he will be like.What role is he going to play in aarti's life is clear but how will he figure into the equation is the question.

I love the way you narrate.Loved the update after the accident.It was beautifully penned.

Waiting for Yash's story to unfold.Kindly continue soon.Smile

BDayGal-11Jan

IF-Sizzlerz

BDayGal-11Jan

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Nice Thread Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Josmi01

roserosey

IF-Sizzlerz

roserosey

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged