Posted: 11 years ago
Wonderful update.. I like it..
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khusi_*

lovely update eshaπŸ€—

shiv rocked today!!
btw what proof he has...thats y he said he can expose jag in one min!!

Thanks Khusi 😊 
I think he overheard J and Nandu convo. if not CVs heard us and gave back the collector, his senses and aura πŸ˜†
tijara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update😊😊😊
brick_red thumbnail
Thanks for WU.

I wish Anandi realizes J's drama and confides her fears in Shiv. And Shiv then says I have already warned Jagya. Then both confess their love to each other.
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update πŸ˜ƒ
Sivapp thumbnail
S it your first update?really its superb.not look you r doing first time.good time. Keep it up.
couchie1311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.

I hope Shiv has heard J and Nandu convo, plus he has proof of J messing around on Bheem Singh's comp. Its high time they gave Shiv back his no nonsense attitude. Good going..

And Anandi ..why does she care who will look after J. Why cant they make her more realistic? She's so annoying when she gets all noble and concerned about J. uff πŸ˜‘
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Missesha...Wonderful ending I must say...But still, I have my doubts about Jagya...

I am trying to predict the story here...He will think and go inside and stay up for the night thinking about everything and then tell Anandi that he remembers everything and how sorry he is and all the blah blah that goes with it and Anandi forgives him and then he realizes how wrong he was and how wrongly he had taken all this, after he sees what a wonderful heart Anandi has...Everyone comes to know about Jagya being ok and Bhairon asks him to leave...Tausa and Bhairon start fighting over Jagya and Jagya decides to leave, not wanting them to fight due to him...I am predicting that he will start going from the Haveli at the same time, when Shiv comes...Dadisa will try to stop him, and he asks her to give him Anandi back and Shiv is shocked and looks at Anandi, who is as shocked...Everyone wait for dadisa's reply and Dadisa just keeps quite not able to reply...And Jagya says that he knows her decision and that is why he was leaving and starts leaving when Shiv tells Dadisa to give Anandi a chance to decide on her own will, if she wants to move on or go back to Jagya, because nothing else matters than her happiness...They had already taken the decision from her hand once and he doesn't want to do it again and goes to Anandi and tells her to speak up and she slowly looks at him and tells him that  she will never be able to go back or be the same person she was once and Jagya is her past and someone else's husband...She sees her future only with him and has accepted this relationship with heart...CM comes there at the same time and hears this and is happy and so is Shiv...Jagya thanks Anandi for forgiving him and starts leaving, when Shiv asks him to stay back...Jagya says that he doesn't want people pointing fingers at Anandi, by staying here and is going back to mumbai to finish his MS and will come back after that to expand the hospital and leaves...Anandi Shiv both are happy and at last Shiv confesses his love and Anandi might too, though not sure...

Then it will be Anandi's test when the railway project issue will come up and I really hope that Jagya comes out and tells the truth to Shiv and appologise and accept the punishment for doing the illegal thing...May be at that time even Gauri's pregnancy thing might come up...!

Though I hate the idea of forgiving Jagya, I still don't want him to end up in Jail for Bhairon's sake...! Their relationship will never be the same, still there is some hope for Bhairon and Sumitra, that they might atlast live in peace, knowing at least their son is on the right path and Anandi is happy...!

I have also noticed that they are building up the suspense, not allowing anyone to spill out the beans...So, it might all come to an end at the end of next week and then may be Sachi, Sumitra entries will be shown...And then the marriage preparation and so on...

Hey, just wishful thinking...I don't know what CVs have in mind, but after reading the article, I came to this story line...
Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update...you did it very well :)
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the detailed and super-quick update dear.
After a long time liked BV today.
Shiv rocked in the episode and Sid actually made me swoon today.
Loved his dialogues and the way he reminded Jags about the lengths he could and would go to in order to protect Anandi and Singh
family was superb. ...Aaj toh bhikhari ki bolti bandh kar di hamare collector saab ne.
Btw just saw new promo on line. Sweet AnSh scene. Waiting to see episode.