Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
 Episode starts at Haveli and DS visits Jagya in his room and asks him about his health. He says he is feeling better. Anandi is standing at door and DS asks him to take breakfast. He refuses and says that he too will fast like others in family and will pray for Villagers' good health. DS highly impressed with him and his thoughts. J gives a victorious look.

At CH, CM comes to Shiv and tells him that after growing old he has started hiding facts from her, unlike in his childhood. She expresses her worries for him and tells him upfront, how displeased she is with J's presence. She is worried that if Singhs also feel that they want J back in A's life as Nandu wanted then he will lose everything. Shiv replies that he wants to support Anandi and does not want her to think that he does not trust her. He tells CM that he will return home on time so that they can to temple for Maha - aarti

At haveli, DS comes and asks Anandi to get ready. On hearing this, Jagya starts pretending and coughing. A advises DS that if everyone goes to temple, who will look after J. Ds says she will stay back with Gehna, but J pretends, and asks A to stay back, he again holds her hand. Ds says she needs to go as Shiv is there and since he is the collector A needs to go as sarpanch. Finally J suggests that he will stay at home alone and asks everyone else to go .

At temple all Singhs, CM and Shiv are present. All performing aarti turn by turn. Finally when it was A's turn Shiv starts moving towards her, but just before he could hold the aarti thali, J came from nowhere and held the thali ( He was all clean shaven as well). All are shocked. Shiv removes his hands and folds them to pray. Anandi also removes her hand from thali and backs off leaving J to hold it. J does aarti alone. All disappointed and CM walks off.

Bhairon suspects and tells DS that J might faking his sickness and he doesn't tust him anymore. DS scolds B saying that he just does not want to trust his son. And Ds sides with J. Basant also says that if he was faking LS would know. Bhairon is fuming in anger. J continues to have his evil smile.

As singhs were above to leave in car, J calls his Bapusa from behind. As he was walking towards the car, Shiv stops his way and offers him a sarcastic lift instead. Very bold DC was back in form

The face off begins:
In car:
S: So how are you feeling?
J: better
S: you look quite fit (sarcastically)
j: Pretence cough
S: I understand you are hiding something and you have an ulterior motive to stay back, but just remember, I am no fool
J: I have a family here
S: yes a very good and noble family, so its easy to fool them, not me. I can expose you in one minute but I am holding off because I respect singhs
J: Gives his crap sayin he is A's husband and can't think of hurting her.

Shiv in all anger drops J and warns him that he dare not mess with family or A. He is not as easy as he appears. J gets FB of his interaction with Shiv. J says he loves his DS and before he could say he loves A; Shiv stops him. Shiv says he loves A and can to go any length to protect her.

Jaggu ke hosh hi udd gaye.  

Precap: Shiv realises that he has never expressed his feelings to A and thinks of calling her, but then decides to wait until the next morning.

Guys, this is my first update, so I hope it is upto expectation. Thank you all for reading.

Edited by Missesha - 23 October 2012 at 9:29am

The following 155 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxMC4821webkaprachirastoginash_mashsmfmsobha229mvatsavandana.bandarunashili04ahcirnoor jnabat kapoorfunserialvgkantupragyakumarAMSTfreesikhasc19kaushikaaumsdavismarveleshachrachnadhodi713chichi9999sanika1507shiny3divya3vrsolaskapu80addictvdesigirl522011payal2011renusri2012visha221314ssahchinnapilla2012nanikrajpunchlineshambhaviaditiarorashaad_luvzgun_kvanel_gankan1vaspianzygora68divyababupraman1234s3chaudhRosieChimani88pgshahsusan88nandrjpssanjanabhavikadhiapatelcharu~~~Sweta~~~miss_patel5puniragShaista33fifsekomasSimran114viraf4uDesdemonadeepa911shasha74rgattuNDDgirlsinipillainurulaindivra4prattssmile843pranitiHinaTashafanKamalikaGpiyushimamatha.dskxxxsbadamjagspaddybrick_redgkskchitra11SujaK..Bournville..-Swetha-AnjanaYYZjnawazAMAL722iloveidiotboxTeeyaGauri22redapple1Picasso9bookbrain007teri_susanAbhiAniParamjitvamitaandvchange12vrinda9183ChytraAMG1sarah88kabakaba4fastforwardnikhilageetsamvi.mozart66melliflousan_kRuhani..dsupriya-Khush-Mehek25payalibmKyunkiImafanManasi_16anu rulzShell16...Tanu...itstimetospeakanoneetistaaloveanshonlinebuddy75adi2512Mithi_vaniDaltoniseelaksdixie123tv_princessaparnaumaHamlet53Suchi-Blukittensuk19shaliumi82990soni595Vishakha_SakhiNishita123khusi_*x-affy-x-RaniitsRitzi--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 23/10/12 - completed" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Thank you! Big smile
Today was AWESOME!! So happy to see our Kadak Kadak CS back into action!!
He took the cake away today! Embarrassed

Edited by Vedo - 23 October 2012 at 9:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah88hookedMisseshapayalibm

sreevask

Goldie

sreevask

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...
Wish devima Cvs ko sadbudhdhi de Taaki jagat track Jald hi end ho jaye..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmMehek25Mithi_vani

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Wat an episode shiv was simply...ufff...im swooning over the kadak collector...i m speechless wordless...ufff

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DesdemonaRani48hookedMisseshapayalibmMehek25Mithi_vanikhusi_*

sectoreight

Goldie

sectoreight

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Choti maa really tightened dadisa's screws yesterday ROFL

dadisa terried off leaving anandi at home with J.

says "nahi nahi waha meenakshiji hongi, anandi ka jaana jaroori hai"

If CM had not put the screws on dadsia and bapusa, then she would have happily gone to the temple leaving anandi at home, and hemmed and hawed to CM and shiv.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vaspibrick_redrajiv_registerRani48AbhiAnihookedMisseshapayalibm

vrinda9183

Goldie

vrinda9183

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...

ye ghanta to bajne ke liye kitna betaab hai...last time ki dhulaayi bhul gaya lagta hai

tazchongMisseshapayalibm

fanbalh

Groupbie

fanbalh

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
a hearty thanks 4 such a quick update...
if it would be in my hand i would have killed dis jagiya...

vrsolaMisseshapayalibm

chitra11

chitra11

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for update.
After a long time liked BV today.
Shiv rocked today.sid was awesome.
But i wish shiv tells jagya's truth to A .plz no hiding.
But somehow i m disappointed with A.it seems Cm's chetavani didn't affect her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gun_kMisseshapayalibmMithi_vani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top