Punar Vivah

PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 26

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs1

Originally posted by swaggerchick16

@kat (is tht ur name?) its awesome finally got off my lazy butt and decided to read it, It was awesome I love the relationship Arti shares with Aman, its really nice to hav sum1 looking out 4 Arti but this woman Sneha is really confusing she argued with Aman's dad to let Arti stay with them but never showed her any love... OMG u named Arti's dad Shiv I have a friend named Siv and he is a real pervert DeadLOL now lemme go read Kadeen's story LOL

Yes my name is Kat. Sneha explains herself in part 2.

And thanks - I know you are busy with your exams.

ahhh just got my results for another exam I did really good I'm on a rollDancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubsKittya_Cullenlulujjjj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 8)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

padmavar

Goldie

padmavar

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I really feel sory for Sneha. Her emotions came thru in your story. Fabulous writing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubsKittya_Cullenlulujjjj

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Didi...sigh... First of all thank you for the poem. Secondly, you just spared me that promised paragraph of part 1 by answering my Sneha questionsLOLDancing.  Now I have to reread this part, read it in splits because of the office, but I did read most of Sneha's confession the first time around, and it was CryCry (Kadeen speechless?LOL), and I say take a bow DidiClapClapClap

*RESERVED*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubslulujjjj

jojo1986

Goldie

jojo1986

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
great job

kdsubslulujjjj

elanpremi

elanpremi

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
I fell in love with this story dear, wonderful. 

kdsubslulujjjj

Mishti13

IF-Rockerz

Mishti13

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
nice update 

kdsubslulujjjj

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs1

Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Kat, would you believe me if I said I let a few tears escaped whilst reading about Sneha's dilemma? Because I honestly did. OMG! Every choking emotion resonated! CryCry And that says alot because only Danielle Steel and Nicholas Sparks ever made me cry whilst reading!!! 

I love the way you made her a strong person! She's what I would call a phenomenal woman! ClapClap

Aman's realisation was much much needed! I'm glad you took care of that early and not made a big deal out of it!

And that last speech she gave to Aman was as heart-wrenching as her marriage life! CryCry

I hold high respect for the Aman in your story! ClapClap

Fantastic!!! Clap

Vanny - if it didn't churn your emotions I am not doing my job right. From your writings I suspect you are like me - a tough nut to crack when it comes to emotional moments in fiction. Since this piece led to a few escaped tears - that's a big compliment. Thank you!

You're welcome! Big smile

Yes, I totally dislike anything that goes beyond real and OTT! And what you write, made me feel that all this can be experienced by someone! 

And are doing an exceptional job! Clap

kdsubslulujjjj

goldenmoon

IF-Addictz

goldenmoon

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
loved the update
amazing...

kdsubslulujjjj

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.