Punar Vivah

PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 26

Mishti13

IF-Rockerz

Mishti13

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
beautiful update
thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 5)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by padmavar

BEAUTIFUL FF! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT UPDATE.

Thank you, Padmavar.

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mishti13

beautiful update
thanks for pm

Thanks Mishti.

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
@Kadeen and Vanny - you guys are funny. Chill ladies, its only a story. Kadeen, now that your brow is all dry, yes you do need a vacob list, or better yet, another course - I noticed a few things last time, but was too lazy to point it out. So, if you want to punish me, feel free to pick my brains on the language.

@Kesha - I was saving you the trouble kiddo LOL.

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
@kat (is tht ur name?) its awesome finally got off my lazy butt and decided to read it, It was awesome I love the relationship Arti shares with Aman, its really nice to hav sum1 looking out 4 Arti but this woman Sneha is really confusing she argued with Aman's dad to let Arti stay with them but never showed her any love... OMG u named Arti's dad Shiv I have a friend named Siv and he is a real pervert DeadLOL now lemme go read Kadeen's story LOL

Edited by swaggerchick16 - 25 October 2012 at 2:36pm

kdsubs

--Iqra--

IF-Rockerz

--Iqra--

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Brilliant!! Excellent Work! Clap I've always wanted someone to write something like this! Please Continue Soon, thanks for the PM! Hug

kdsubs

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

@kat (is tht ur name?) its awesome finally got off my lazy butt and decided to read it, It was awesome I love the relationship Arti shares with Aman, its really nice to hav sum1 looking out 4 Arti but this woman Sneha is really confusing she argued with Aman's dad to let Arti stay with them but never showed her any love... OMG u named Arti's dad Shiv I have a friend named Siv and he is a real pervert DeadLOL now lemme go read Kadeen's story LOL

Yes my name is Kat. Sneha explains herself in part 2.

And thanks - I know you are busy with your exams.

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Iqra--

Brilliant!! Excellent Work! Clap I've always wanted someone to write something like this! Please Continue Soon, thanks for the PM! Hug

Thanks Iqra.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.