Punar Vivah

PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 26

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

Its an amazing FF at first I thought is there jealosy broering between Aman ,Neha and Aarti then I read further I thought ok for now Aman is an guardian angel and Neha just feels insecure .
Aarti's parents and Aman's father were business partners and yet it took Amans father so long to accept Aarti
anyways sorry I'm going on ...

I really enjoyed reading your FF its sad yet firm but very captivating
do update soon its awesome

Thank you Taahir. Aman-Arti relationship is more complex. Mere jealousy doesn't enter the picture here. I am hoping I can successfully convey their relationship the way I see it - since its key to the rest of the story.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 4)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

Hey!!! Kat!

Wow!!! ClapThat truly was heart wrenchingCry,I love this story and this update was Fabulous and you now I am always hungry for Arya scenes.Embarrassed

Eagerly waiting to see what happens to Neha-Aman's relationship.

Thank you Pearl-girl. Not sure about ArYa scenes here - its not their story. Though you will get your ArYa scene in a seperate OS - its almost ready Tongue.

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepti1808

Loved it!!!

Its nice to know Aarti knew her parents for atleast the first 5 years of her life. I had assumed you will make her an abandoned child or something.
I liked how you showed the depth of Aarti-Aman realtionship
Lot of things to look forward to in the second part.

What happened to Aarti's real father??
Why the distance between Sneha-Aarti kept???

Nice !!

Thank you Deepti. And thank you for the request - which gave me the idea to build on Arti's childhood. Otherwise I would have dealt with it in 1-2 paras at most.

I don't think Arti's dad will appear again, so will answer your question here: he couldn't deal with the death of his wife and committed suicide in his grief.

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
@Maha, Gafulu, Lulujjj, Ruchshah, Luv_lvndr, Naureen, Dona86, Zetter, Rasheeda, Hansa, Kesha, Miti, Sunrio80, Shashi1984 - Thank you for visiting and reading the story. I am glad you liked it. I loved the Aman-Arti relationship in the show too, and their friendship is the crux of this story.

@Lulujjj, Elanpremi - its nice to know others in the forum liked Aman as well and are interested in his story.

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
*Wipes brow* Thank God they aren't related. Now I can sit back and glee. Still have to finish the rest of my commentary. Will do in a few. Right now updating a vocab list on my FF, I think my words were a tad complicated.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubsMSN_Vanny

padmavar

Goldie

padmavar

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
BEAUTIFUL FF! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT UPDATE.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubs

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Hey Kat, you're welcome. 

Thanks for claryifying with Kadeen that they aren't related! I was curious about that when she mentioned it.

kdsubs

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
I didn't even read the story yet and yuo're thanking me??? ok I'll take itLOL

kdsubs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.