Punar Vivah

PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 26

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
awesome one love it cont soon Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
will comment l8a can't read ur long essay rite nowLOL

kdsubs

elanpremi

elanpremi

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
it is a real treat to read about Aman, trully I myself adore this character in PV. very touching and pls continue soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubsKittya_Cullen

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
superb story dear.Clap 

kdsubs

Sunrio80

Sunrio80

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Your FF is extra ordinary, it's indescribable and yes it's unique and I'm loving it because of this uniqueness.. Please do continue soon! I'm eagerly waiting for the next part maybe because of so many questions hanging in my mind... Wink

kdsubs

Shashi1984

IF-Dazzler

Shashi1984

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
It's different than the original track, but it's nice you started story on Aman. It's nice.

Loved Aman and Aarti's friendship in show.

kdsubs

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
@Kadeen: you picked up on the nuances and hidden messages as always girl Smile.

Though to be honest, the first thought that came to my mind when he had turned out to be a donor was whether those two were related to each other via blood. Which would be quite the bit to balance for him if he did ever feel more than brotherly toward her.

I did my research before I made Aman the donor.  From one of the med websites:
Q: How is a bone marrow match determined?

A: Doctors look for a donor who matches their patient's tissue type, specifically their human leukocyte antigen (HLA) tissue type. HLAs are proteins or markers found on most cells in your body. Your immune system uses these markers to recognize which cells belong in your body and which do not. The closer the match between the patient's HLA markers and yours, the better for the patient.

So you see, a non-family member can also be a donor. Which is also why we have donor registries. Of course, a family member has higher chances for  a match - but I didn't want that complication in my story. Too OTT, and this one will be pretty melodramatic as it is.

What's even more telling is that although in that very same moment, they are together in that room, she states that she misses him terribly. He hasn't even left physically, but already she misses him. I don't know whether the suggestion was intentional, but that certainly did pique my interest.

You bet it was intentional - not a single word in this story is unintentional.

There must be so many good qualities in Neha and out of everything, he chose the one most related to Aarti? Very interesting. Very interesting indeed.

Isn't it? Aman is way more complex than he seems.

You picked up on all the other messages too. I am glad - at least its coming through the writing.

Thanks kiddo.

Kittya_Cullen

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Kat...that certainly tugged at my heartstrings! CryCry
I was so overwhelmed with emotions half way through the story, that I had to take a break to compose myself!

I'm so in love with this story and I'm loving the theme! Please don't change it! I would love to see how all your characters develop, even Neha. Wink

You ideas are flowing profusely and I'm absolutely loving it! Big smile This is definitely different from all the other FFs but, of course, that's what makes it unique!

Please continue ASAP and thanks for the PM! Smile

Thanks Vanny. I am glad you liked the theme. I can't change it even if I wanted to - for some reason this story won't let go of me.

MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.