Punar Vivah

PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 26

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Koolsmile

Waiting Day Dreaming

Embarrassed how sweet Naureen. I am sorry - life's been really busy and i haven't even started writing the next part yet - hopefully this weekend.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Koolsmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 25)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Piie

Piie

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Just finished reading the whole 5 parts in one go...and I must say, I was made speechless, awed, happy and in tears!! ShockedCryEvil SmileBig smileDay Dreaming

GOSH! Kat, wherever you learned the art of making people emote their multiple emotions in one go...that too by just reading your writing! Way to go gal! Clap 

Absolutely loved the way you weave the story...your story telling is way above par of maestro story teller. Hope to hear from you very soon on the next part...Aman need someone to love and be loved! Wink

Thanks for the PM though...Big smile 

Edited by SarahRam - 24 November 2012 at 12:29am

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SarahRam

Just finished reading the whole 5 parts in one go...and I must say, I was made speechless, awed, happy and in tears!! Day Dreaming

GOSH! Kat, wherever you learned the art of making people emote their multiple emotions in one go...that too by just reading your writing! Way to go gal! Clap 

Absolutely loved the way you weave the story...your story telling is way above par of maestro story teller. Hope to hear from you very soon on the next part...Aman need someone to love and be loved! Wink

Thanks for the PM though...Big smile 

Oh wow - you are embarrassing me Sarah Embarrassed (not easy to do LOL). Thank you, I am glad it touched a chord. I am really not even half as good as you made me sound - but thanks for the encouragement.

Koolsmile

IF-Rockerz

Koolsmile

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs1

Originally posted by Koolsmile

Waiting Day Dreaming

Embarrassed how sweet Naureen. I am sorry - life's been really busy and i haven't even started writing the next part yet - hopefully this weekend.

Don't b Sorrie dear, I know n can understand that yew have a lyf outside the Forum too LOL
It's just me being a little impatient Wink

kdsubs

Koolsmile

IF-Rockerz

Koolsmile

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Knock Knock Embarrassed

kdsubs

mjht_admirer

Goldie

mjht_admirer

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Helllooo??? Where r u dear???

When u will update this story jii?????????

kdsubs

sb1410

IF-Dazzler

sb1410

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Hi wonderful story
When are you updating??

kdsubs

palbhar

IF-Rockerz

palbhar

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Just read all 5 parts in one go and loved it...Aman was always a favourite character of mine in PV...please do continue as this story has so much potential!!!!

Looking forward to an update soon... better late then never!!!!!

kdsubs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.