Punar Vivah

PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 26

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Sorry for replying so late , I just enjoyed this part looks like Nishi will be a part of Aman's life but I'm curious to know why Nishi has changed so and why Aarti is not telling Aman anything
Your FF just gets more interesting ad breathtaking at every part

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 24)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
wow so lovely kat thx for pm me sorry to reply late i read both part i love them so now nishi will be play a role he met her before now he will want to know what happen to her wow you are give us more suspense love it wait for next part .

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
@KAT u can update however long u want cuz I won't be on IF to read it hahaLOLTongue

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

Sorry for replying so late , I just enjoyed this part looks like Nishi will be a part of Aman's life but I'm curious to know why Nishi has changed so and why Aarti is not telling Aman anything
Your FF just gets more interesting ad breathtaking at every part

Thank you Taahir. I am still struggling to pen down the next part exactly the way i want it - so you will have to wait a little longer to find out what happened to Nishi. Thanks for reading and liking this tale.

Edited by kdsubs1 - 19 November 2012 at 12:38pm

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa2

wow so lovely kat thx for pm me sorry to reply late i read both part i love them so now nishi will be play a role he met her before now he will want to know what happen to her wow you are give us more suspense love it wait for next part .

Thank you Hansa. Suspense huh? LOL - hopefully i can get Nishi to push Aman's buttons!!

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

@KAT u can update however long u want cuz I won't be on IF to read it hahaLOLTongue

You going somewhere Kesha-girl? Or studies catching up with you?

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs1

Originally posted by swaggerchick16

You going somewhere Kesha-girl? Or studies catching up with you?

studies and my internet was down for a while but don't worry I shall b here thursday and fridayLOL

Koolsmile

IF-Rockerz

Koolsmile

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Waiting Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.