Punar Vivah

PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 26

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs1

@Vanny and Pearl - yes Aman needs someone as complex as him, if not more, to love and to hold. Maybe Nishi fits the bill - we will see how it plays out. This is one story where i just have the bare-bones in my head, the details shape the story and even shift the story-line sometimes.

Thanks for reading, you ladies are so much fun to write for.

Ah!! So we were right,I don't see him getting away from love for the third time.Anytime Kat,its a pleasure to read such a wonderful story.Sending lots of hugs in your way.Hug

Triple party for meParty,Happy Diwali!

Edited by Pearl_27 - 12 November 2012 at 1:26pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 23)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
@Naureen - thank you! I can only write what i can see in my own head - so if the story makes you visualize, i hope that means i am conveying what is see myself Smile.  Nishi - now she is going to be a challenge to write - what's her mystery? why is she like this now? The next few parts will unfold her story too.

@Dancydreamer
- thank you!! I am so glad you are enjoying this story. Aman has figured out how to be a good friend, hope he figures out how to get to the next level. But yes, sabr ka phal meetha to hota hai LOL.

@Iqra - thank you! As twisted as a jalebi Wink. Hope i can keep the threads straight and close the loops by story-end.

@Saf - thank you! You make it sound like a suspense thriller LOL - but i know what you mean. I don't always mean to end at a cliff-hanger but i do try to end each part at a logical place.

@Nina - thank you! Once Aman gets to know the story behind Nishi you will also know why ArYa are not revealing anything - at least, i hope so - that's my intent so i hope the story shapes up that way.

@Luv_lvndr - thank you! Hopefully both Aman and Nishi will help change each other's life - for the better. The next update will take a while - very busy week for me.

@Mishti - thank you!

Edited by kdsubs1 - 19 November 2012 at 2:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dancydreamerPearl_27saf24Koolsmile--Iqra--

Koolsmile

IF-Rockerz

Koolsmile

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

@Naureen - thank you! I can only write what i can see in my own head - so if the story makes you visualize, i hope that means i am conveying what is see myself Smile.  Nishi - now she is going to be a challenge to write - what's her mystery? why is she like this now? The next few parts will unfold her story .

Hope to read next chapter soon n will b waiting for the real mystery to b unfolded Smile

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
*RESERVED*

Hmmm...a new character. One that in some ways has slightly changed the dynamic of the Aarti/ Aman friendship. This is quite the inresting turn of events.

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
@Naeema - thank you. Even i don't know who Nishi is - not yet. I do know what happened to her, but am still figuring her out - and so the next part and Nishi's character unfolding for you will take me a little longer. And Aman - poor guy, doesn't know what's hit him. Arti has never hidden anything from him, so why now????

@Dona - thank you! You are always there to give me input - and i so appreciate it. Embarrassed

@Shashi - thank you. Aman is not behind Nishi - as in, he is not pursuing her as a romantic interest - not yet. Though i am hoping it will turn out that way. Stay with me - and Aman on this one Wink.

@Miti - thank you! Yes, i am hoping both Aman and Nishi play a big role in each other's lives.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullen

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@Maha - thank you! Right now i think Aman has a bigger role to play in Nishi's life - but lets see how this story shapes itself.

@Deepti - first of all - i love you!! You have sent me ideas and requests on more than one occasion for this story - and they have acted as trigger points for me. So - a double thank you to you!! The mystery will take a while - i don't think Aman will know the truth very soon...or perhaps he will. Still undecided on this one.

@Indu - thank you my friend. You know, you picked up and mentioned the one thing that i see as Aman's driving character trait. Aman, as i see him in this story, needs a cause - something/someone to fight for, solve problems for, make the world a better place for. For the longest time, Arti was his cause. Neha barely filled that role and when she did, it was inadequate; she is too self-contained - probably the reason why he didn't feel a strong emotional attachment to her. But Nishi - looks like he found his next cause. But will she fill that role? Will she let him adopt her as his cause? And if she does, will she be a stronger cause than Arti? 'coz remember the advice Sneha gave Aman about finding a life-partner - he needs to love someone more than he loves Arti - will that happen with Nishi? Even i don't know that yet...

@Kesha - thank you girl!! I finally have your permission for a long update - woohooo!!Dancing No, don't say anything - let the mystery remain till the time comes for it to unfold.

Edited by kdsubs1 - 14 November 2012 at 10:15am

Kittya_Cullen

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
@Elanpremi - thank you! When you tell me i can make you wonder about a character that's not in the show, that is purely my creation - i don't have words to express what an encouragement that statement is, coming from a reader like you. Thank you!!

@Hana - thank you! I don't know yet whether Aman-Nishi will be friends only or if they will move beyond friendship to love. The potential is there - but the characters in this story have the tendency to drive the story - rather than me guiding it all the time. So - let's see what unfolds.

@Kadeen - thanks lil sis. Yes, Nishi is changing the Arti-Aman dynamics - lets see when Aman wakes up and smells the coffee.

Kittya_Cullen

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

@Vanny and Pearl - yes Aman needs someone as complex as him, if not more, to love and to hold. Maybe Nishi fits the bill - we will see how it plays out. This is one story where i just have the bare-bones in my head, the details shape the story and even shift the story-line sometimes.

Thanks for reading, you ladies are so much fun to write for.

Ah!! So we were right,I don't see him getting away from love for the third time.Anytime Kat,its a pleasure to read such a wonderful story.Sending lots of hugs in your way.Hug

Triple party for meParty,Happy Diwali!

@bold - i hope so Pearl, i really hope so. Its hard to find a girl for Aman, let me tell you. I was hoping Neha would be it when i first thought of the story but as i wrote the first two parts i knew she wouldn't cut it. Now Nishi - she definitely has the potential, but does he??

Kittya_Cullen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.