Punar Vivah

PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 26

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Beautiful update dear. So this girl has a role to play in aman's life ah !!! Lets see. good work dear Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 22)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Loved it. Nishi the mystery woman.
who can she be?
What has happened to her?
She obviously does not remember aman or does she???
Is there more than what meets the eye here did their meeting 5 yrs back hv any chance of being the cause of nishi's change?????

You have me hooked. What happens next will be waiting. Hv pm-ed u too

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
@Kat: Superb chapter...just the right dose of spice and curiosity.Clap Nishi ...a very opportune introduction of the new character...What dark abyss has the poor girl fallen into? Aman just got a reason to bounce back; his life once again has been given a direction...Third time lucky? Could be. Ermm

Kesha_H.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kesha_H.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
@Kat: I'm loving this Nishi girl so full of mystery I won't mind if ur next update is long I will read cuz I wanna knw abt this Nishi I mite hav an idea as to y she is ly this but I won't say anything until it is confirmed and it sounds lyk Aman and Nishi may fall in love tooEmbarrassed gr8 update

Edited by swaggerchick16 - 11 November 2012 at 2:38pm

elanpremi

elanpremi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
u manage to make me to think about Nishi as well. I am sitting here and still speculating wht had happened in this 5 years to this Nishi to change her this much

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
kat lovely part so nishi will be the love of amaan later or will they be friend too i love this part thx for pm me Clap cont waiting for next part soon

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PuvZ

Wow... Looks like this Nishi is going to play a big part in Aman's life... Loved it... And thanks for the pm also..

Puvz - hope you are feeling better. all the very best for your surgery.

Thanks for reading - hope i managed to take your mind off of your pain for a while. Take care.

Happy Diwali - you will be home soon and wishing you good health, cheer and a pain-free year.

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
@Vanny and Pearl - yes Aman needs someone as complex as him, if not more, to love and to hold. Maybe Nishi fits the bill - we will see how it plays out. This is one story where i just have the bare-bones in my head, the details shape the story and even shift the story-line sometimes.

Thanks for reading, you ladies are so much fun to write for.

@Zetter - thanks for reading pal. Aman's been bitten, yes, but by the curiosity bug right now. Maybe it will have a side effect of a love-bug??

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.