Punar Vivah

PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 26

Koolsmile

IF-Rockerz

Koolsmile

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
First of all thanx for the PM Kat Smile
Chapter is amazing as always Smile
I dont know how I imagine him doing all the scenes yew write , in my mind , wen I have hardly seen him in 2, 3 episodes of PV but yeah the credit wholly goes to yew, yew r fantabulous wen it cums to writing Clap
Nishi seems to b an important character to me !
But wats the mystery of her Confused
Now I feel I shud have seen Aman more Wink
Continue soon as the mystery need to b known Wink

Edited by Koolsmile - 09 November 2012 at 2:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 20)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Koolsmile

IF-Rockerz

Koolsmile

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
I too felt bad for Aman , wen Yash n Aarti both denied to tell him the truth about Nishi Cry
Koi bataye ga nhi to how wud he know , poor guy Unhappy

lulujjjj

dancydreamer

Groupbie

dancydreamer

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
gosh, am loving aman's journey of finding HIS soul connection!

the transformation of his and aarti's relationship from a potential unfulfilled one-sided love to that of sis-and-bro is an absolute stroke of genius! Clap could've never imagined it..
and aman is such a good friend! first to aarti and yash, and then to neha and robert. am glad neha found someone for whom she comes first, but poor aman! another platonic relationship... love not in sight yet... but then - sabr ka phal meetha hota hai, na Wink seems like he won't have to wait much longer - nishi, the previously vivacious and now mysterious lady might be HIS??? am sooo curious about her!!

fabulous concept and awesome portrayal of complex intertwining relations! everything from aman's mom and aarti to our mystery woman nishi, absolutely gr8! Clap

keep it up! hoping this story has lots n lots of parts to come...Embarrassed (i know, completely besharam request...Wink)

Edited by dancydreamer - 09 November 2012 at 2:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherlulujjjj

--Iqra--

IF-Rockerz

--Iqra--

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Wow! Clap Even more twists! LOL Nishi is an interesting character, no doubt and I'm excited to read more about her. Beautiful work! Thanks for the PM! Embarrassed

lulujjjj

saf24

IF-Rockerz

saf24

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
That was an amazing update. You can keep readers in suspense and intrigued. Looking foward to your next update and great job on this one.

lulujjjj

Mishti13

IF-Rockerz

Mishti13

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
nice update

lulujjjj

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Kat another great update! I'm loving the suspense around Nishi. I also want to know why Yash and Aarti aren't revealing anything about her to Aman. 

lulujjjj

luv_lvndr

IF-Dazzler

luv_lvndr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Firstly thanks for the PM...Im really looking forward hows ur gonna building up Aman char...and im really happy that Aman char is really great (for now)...and now its great n fun to know how Nishi will involve in Aman life...Is it Aman will change Nishi life or otherwise...n Kat u r really brilliant to write the story excellentlyClapThumbs Up...waiting for ur next update... Smile

Edited by luv_lvndr - 09 November 2012 at 9:57pm

lulujjjj

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.