Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 18)

Mishti13 IF-Rockerz
Mishti13
Mishti13

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
nice update
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mishti13

nice update

Thanks Mishti.
Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs1

Originally posted by swaggerchick16

Aaah!!! KAT finally read it woohoo!! Yash and Arti has so much love for each other and lyk Aman I too am not able to understand their love oh well whatever tht's their businessLOL it was really really good and lyk Pooja my father alone took care of me frm 1month - 2 yrs

Kesha - Yash and Arti have a pretty regular kind of love you know - just a little more intense than most of us want in real life Wink.

And girly - your dad took care of you for the 1st 2 years of life by himself (and i am sure you were a handful) and you were complaining about him?? You know - you are lucky, not many fathers have the courage to do so all by themselves.

Only I knw wht I had to go through but yea I guess I am kinda lucky to hav a dad lyk him and he was not all by himself he hired ppl tooLOL

I am sure he did Kesha, sure he did. He would have needed to LOLLOLLOL. No offence - you are a lovely person now and am sure you were a lovely, but handful of a baby then Wink.

I won't take offense cuz I'm sur I was a handful and I sure I am still a handful I always ask for girly clothes even though I don't wear them and just wear on a roxy/aeropostal/aerocrobie t -shirt and a jeans with a converseLOL and my father always wants to kill me cuz he says I waste his money

Edited by swaggerchick16 - 07 November 2012 at 3:36pm
Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Omg tht was totally unexpected but I love the friendship Neha and Aman has I too hav a guy friend and our relation iz sumthing lyk tht and Neha fell for another guy but wht wud b really sad is if Neha leaves the next guy 4 Aman if she realizes last minute tht she has always loved Aman sorry if ths wht u were u planning to write but I knw u lyk surprising me so I won't knw wat to expectLOL
kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Omg tht was totally unexpected but I love the friendship Neha and Aman has I too hav a guy friend and our relation iz sumthing lyk tht and Neha fell for another guy but wht wud b really sad is if Neha leaves the next guy 4 Aman if she realizes last minute tht she has always loved Aman sorry if ths wht u were u planning to write but I knw u lyk surprising me so I won't knw wat to expectLOL

Keep guessing Kesha Wink. Thanks for reading. Looks like Aman's a good friend to the opposite sex but has no clue how to move things further LOL.
ksfan2 IF-Dazzler
ksfan2
ksfan2

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
by reading ur FF i badly wants aman to be back in PV..loved it . 
Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Keep guessing Kesha Wink. Thanks for reading. Looks like Aman's a good friend to the opposite sex but has no clue how to move things further LOL.

no u can't make tht twist cuz I already made tht twist in my story with prashantLOL and I lyk Aman LOL
luv_lvndr IF-Dazzler
luv_lvndr
luv_lvndr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Please...please...please cont soon...
Lovely update Kat...wanna know about Aman feel eagerly...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index