Punar Vivah

PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 26

angake

IF-Dazzler

angake

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Sigh! Kat that was so beautiful. Even more so because I read all the four parts in one go. I kept wondering can our Yash and Aarti reach that emotional stage like the way you have described them? I hope so. And what to say about Aman. He was and will always be one of my favorite characters in PV. I had hoped the CVs would keep him around for longer but I understand he wasn't needed anymore but thank God he will live through your FF. You will continue won't you. I loved the 4th part and now I am left wondering if Aman will find his soul mate!

Aside: When do you find the time to write such fabulous stuff darling? Can you give me some time on loan? 24 hrs in a day is too less for me. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 17)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Aww will aman ever find someone for himself???
please make it a happy ending for him. Does yash have any cousin sis we dont know about??
please dont stop nw, what about aman's plans to expand his business in india? ??
So want to know what happens next

lulujjjj

goldenmoon

IF-Stunnerz

goldenmoon

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
awesome update

lulujjjj

Koolsmile

IF-Rockerz

Koolsmile

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Interesting chapter but a twisty one though Tongue
I can't predict wat Aman's upto now !
I didn't know Robert cud fit in as Neha's love interest !
Continue soon Wink

lulujjjj

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Nice update dear. Love the new twist in the story.

Please continue soon na Clap

lulujjjj

saf24

IF-Rockerz

saf24

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
This was a really interesing twist. Loved it and I hope you continue soon.

lulujjjj

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@Nina - thank you! Oh Aman will meet his soul mate one day, but the question is will he be able to win her over? No easy task...

@Iqra - thank you. You are always so encouraging.

@Hana - Aman is jealous that others' are in love and he is not Tongue. Thank you for reading, i am glad you liked the story.

@Elanpremi - thank you!

--Iqra--

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
@Kirthi - hey, thanks for reading this - i know how very busy you are. I am writing the next part and with so much encouragement from all of you, i will post it too LOL.  And yes, Aman meets his soul mate, but do they have a happy ending? We will see...Oh and about loaning you time - sorry yaar, i did my penance and got my absolution (graduation) - the few minutes i get each day are my reward to myself Wink. Hang in there buddy - there really is light at the end of the tunnel.

@Deepti - thanks for reading. Yash's cousin - huh? We'll see...

@Naureen - what fun would it be if Aman were predictable?? Oh no, i need to be able to surprise you once in a while na - why else would you continue reading? Tongue. Thank you!

@Dona, Saf and  Maha - thank you! I am glad you liked the "twist" - it now leaves the way clear for a new entry...

Koolsmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.