- thanks dear. This part was dicey - very critical for character development, but not too much story progression. I am glad it still came through as relevant to you. And yes, our "Mouni baba' finally had to open up. I wonder what all he said to Arti...had to be pretty special for her to recall them through her coma-haze.@Pearl
- you hate me like you love me
. Love you right back
. I think Aman knows whether he loves Neha or not - he just hasn't accepted his knowledge yet - much like our Yash babua in the show.@Deepti
- thank you so much. I think it was important for Aman to have Arti realize the role his mother played in her life - glad that section came through properly - wrote it in the middle of the night, so wasn't very sure of it.@Elanpremi, Dona86, Miti
- thank you!!@Zetter
- thank you! This is a difficult story for me to write, so when it touches your emotional chords, it makes my efforts worthwhile.@Ruch
- thank you! I am carrying over the characterizations for the men and Arti from the show - just building on them. I hope the characterizations of the women introduced and yet to come will resonate with you too.