Punar Vivah

PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 26

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Kat! Such complex yet beautiful characterization!!! ClapClap

Allow me the privilege of calling you AMAZING!! EmbarrassedThumbs Up

The way you managed to piece together seriousness, suspense and comedy in one part is definitely a treat! 

Aman in indeed a complex character, I think he's yet to discover himself. Ermm

You made me fall in love with Yash and hope to find a life-partner like him one fine day! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

His actions suggest so much than his words ever can. And I did notice that bit you included via Aman. Wink Yash, indeed, is a man of few words and Aman mentioned that he probably spoke more in the two days than he did in his lifetime. That alone says so much! Big smile

Pooja and sliced bread??? ROFLROFL Yash is definitely a riot when he wants to be! 

Aww..the bit you mentioned on Pankaj was so endearing. I always thought he had a good sense of humor and more than that, a great knack for responsibilities! Loved him here as well! Thumbs Up

When do I not love your update?Wink Your stories are always eminent for awesomeness! LOL

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 31 October 2012 at 9:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PV FF: Soul Connection - PART 5 NOW UP (Pg 19) (Page 10)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I hate for doing this Kat!Angry
I absolutely hate you for confusing me whether to love PV's characters or yours.
This was commendableClap,you made me fall in love with Yash,and you so said so much about him through Aman that he does not speak much and Slice bread,man he is a riot.LOL

Aman,you sketched him wonderfully because I always expect him to be like this and I think he is confused about whether he loves Neha or not.

When was the last time I had not loved your update,do tell me if there is, any because in that matter even this Pearl_Index, fails.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 31 October 2012 at 10:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubsMSN_Vanny

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
@Kat: Just now dropped in to see this. 
WOW !!!
The camaraderie between Yash,Pankaj and Aman was wonderful.
Aarti's reaction to the enormity of getting the necklace was soo touching i had tears in my eyes.
Your story is really really moving. 
And don't ever bother about the length. You had to say soo much how could you have condensed it?
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

kdsubs

elanpremi

elanpremi

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
u r a really gifted writer dear

kdsubs

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Awww that was a very emotional update, Kat Heart
great job ClapClap
Love the relationship between Aaman and the Scindia brothers...It's like they are all one big happy family Wink
Aarti had me in tears when she realized that Aunty Sneha loved her like a daughter CryCry

kdsubs

goldenmoon

IF-Addictz

goldenmoon

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
amazing update

kdsubs

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
WOW !!!

kdsubs

ruchshah

ruchshah

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Amazing update!!Clap

Must say all the men in this update have such depth n are fine human beings...be it Pratik, Pankaj Bhaiya, ofcourse Aman n Yash!
u have woven an completely different story out here n i am completely glued...wow!!
Thanks for the PM!

kdsubs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.