Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
u r a really gifted writer dear
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww that was a very emotional update, Kat ❀️
great job πŸ‘πŸ‘
Love the relationship between Aaman and the Scindia brothers...It's like they are all one big happy family πŸ˜‰
Aarti had me in tears when she realized that Aunty Sneha loved her like a daughter πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
ruchshah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing update!!πŸ‘

Must say all the men in this update have such depth n are fine human beings...be it Pratik, Pankaj Bhaiya, ofcourse Aman n Yash!
u have woven an completely different story out here n i am completely glued...wow!!
Thanks for the PM!
taahir004 thumbnail
Just wow , I mean wow
an amazing piece of script , Sneha loved Aarti kind of silently but I'm glad she also designed a necklace for Aarti

mjht_admirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi dear.

A huge huge huge and warm welcome to your new FF and speaking frankly, a huge round of applause for the idea.

I never thought that u wud actually write a story on Aman. He is one of your fav. characters and so is mine. I really loved his character in the show and of course in your previous FF. 😊😊😊😊

So, really thanku sooo much for writing this story.

Completed the first chapter.

Nw proceeding to the next one.

loads of love
Vinu
mjht_admirer thumbnail
"Make sure that when you marry, you marry someone you love with all your heart, some one who comes first in your life, some one you can't wait to spend the rest of your life with."

So true yaar. So very true.

U have shown the real pain of a women when she faces something like this. I can't actually imagine but still its so visibly painful being a second woman in ur life partner's life.

U portrayed it really well. Hats off dear.

and I also loved the line "Yes, we would have been happy together". It said so many things yet so many to be clarified.

Loving this story. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Going to the 3rd chapter.

loads of love
Vinu

mjht_admirer thumbnail
By god!! Such a sweet emotional update dear.

Tears of happiness πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Really, what else to say yaar. M overwhelmed, that also, tooo much. U have shown everyone's emotions in a loving way. Touched my heart, deep deep deep inside my heart.

Was enjoying each and every part.

and the last part was simply amazing, the hospital scene. Loved the Trio - Aman-Aarti-Yash.

waiting for the next updates.

loads of love
Vinu
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Vanny - thanks dear. This part was dicey - very critical for character development, but not too much story progression. I am glad it still came through as relevant to you. And yes, our "Mouni baba' finally had to open up. I wonder what all he said to Arti...had to be pretty special for her to recall them through her coma-haze.

@Pearl - you hate me like you love me πŸ˜‰. Love you right back πŸ€—. I think Aman knows whether he loves Neha or not - he just hasn't accepted his knowledge yet - much like our Yash babua in the show.

@Deepti - thank you so much. I think it was important for Aman to have Arti realize the role his mother played in her life - glad that section came through properly - wrote it in the middle of the night, so wasn't very sure of it.

@Elanpremi, Dona86, Miti - thank you!!

@Zetter - thank you! This is a difficult story for me to write, so when it touches your emotional chords, it makes my efforts worthwhile.

@Ruch - thank you! I am carrying over the characterizations for the men and Arti from the show - just building on them. I hope the characterizations of the women introduced and yet to come will resonate with you too.
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Taahir - thank you! The designing the necklace bit came from real life - I needed a way for Arti to realize what she meant to Sneha without Sneha telling her. Sneha wouldn't tell anyway - not in her character - and words wouldn't convince Arti. So the necklace bit was convenient.

@Vinu - WOW - thank you! You always take so many pains to give me your detailed feedback - thank you so much. Someday I will have to write a special story just to thank you - any requests??
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
KAT I shall try to read it during the weekend wen I'm less lazy🀣