Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshian1

Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

Well, is it a true pic of top 4 finalists?o_O or is it just some offscreen moment captured?
If it is truly top4 its sooo disappointinf. Honestly mulazim does not deserve that seat atleast that day his singing was inferior than diljaan's.
I seriously feel that Aman and Diljaan both need to be in the finals. Buddha and yashraj especially yashraj has been performing consistently, why isnt he there?
From the pakistani team i much prefer imran ali and nabeel.

i dont think that thy r finalist.yes mulazim and sara but not others too.nabeel should be in final list by our pakistani side.and diljan and yasraj from indian side

No Sara...she couldn't sing high notes on "Abhi na Jao chor kai"...she stopped before 'tare jilmilay uthai" the soul of the song...too sugar coated...on the verge of being fake..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOP 4 (Page 5)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cocojatti92

Goldie

cocojatti92

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by anaad

Originally posted by anaad

Nice picture Ikymeme, everyone looks like very nice in it.
There are only three contestants left from the Indian team: Aman,yash and Diljaan
all three of them are very nice in their own way, i really don't know who should be the 5th but i would have prefered one of these three instead of Buddha from the Indian team. And someone else instead of Mullazim. I really don't understand why they were chosen.

anyways,thanks for shearing Smile

Thank you Asma for your views...Btw why have you taken a hindu male name..you really fooled me..by pretending to be a hindu and siding with Pakistanis ...preaching Indians how to behave Wah Wah..

April2007, Glad that you liked my viewsSmile
And about pretending to be a Hindu, i want to tell you that I have never pretended to be  hindu or Indian, everyone knows i am a pakistani muslim.When I first came to this form,  I did introduce myself properly with my real name. I never meant to fool you or anyone else for that matter, so please don't accuse me of cheating. And about my ID name, Anaad, I never heard of the name before and I also didn't know it was a hindu name. My nephew's name is Anaan and I  just changed a litle bit, it's totally a consident that it turned out to be a hindu name.
We Pakistani take up Arabian names because we are muslims and It's a misconception by many that we relate to them more, atleast I don't.  There a lot of Pakistani people that have names like Malik,chauhan,chaudry as surname, these names are originally from India, but does that mean they are pretending to be Hindu? I don't know where my name originally comes from and don't need to know either. But I do know, that it is a name that is used by many cultures all over the world.

Asma you are so preachy to Indians ..you make personal attacks, you many times personally attacked by saying nonsense such as I am negative blah blah..(none of business to attack me personally)  while yourself you reject Indian heritage, because you are muslim  therefore you align yourself with Arabs by taking Arabic names and 

It is not a misconception that most Pakistani muslims think they are Arabians, taking Arabian name, is a good example, you are telling the world that you are Arabians. Most non-muslim Indians don't relate even understand Pakistani names..they sound so alien, they have nothing to do with the history or language of the sub-continent.

Many Indian Christians take western names and pretend they are English..
There is nothing wrong with taking names from any holy book
Yes Asma is preachy but to u who is filled with hate 
There is a lot of history on language 
Stop personally attacking us 
We r only talking about music and u  pop in and start attacking us 
I know sum r rude but now no one is going personally but u 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKanaad

SaDDaM..

SaDDaM..

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Top 5 To jinke Luck Aache honge Wo honge 2 lucky To hame Mil Chuke hai Already Ab Baki 3  Ka Intezaar 

Show me Esa name Kaha hai Sanskrit  mein [ Anaad ]. ! 
Try Googling I Guess You don't Know Even Google won't Answer 
  Stay positive Here  DON"T CREATE War  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKanaadcocojatti92

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
duplicate..

Edited by April2007 - 24 October 2012 at 12:06pm

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaDDaM..

Top 5 To jinke Luck Aache honge Wo honge 2 lucky To hame Mil Chuke hai Already Ab Baki 3  Ka Intezaar 

Show me Esa name Kaha hai Sanskrit  mein [ Anaad ]. ! 
Try Googling I Guess You don't Know Even Google won't Answer 
  Stay positive Here  DON"T CREATE War  

I guess in this you are right..I did mix it with Anand...at the same time this person was always, after me..personally attacking me all the time..

War is being created by Atif and Abida on the show..this forum is  a reflection of what is going on the show.

Even this thread started by a Pakistani doesn't further peace you are this totally uncalled for provocation,  ...why do Pakistani have to insult and brag, why can't they just sit back and let events unfold and be decent about winning or losing.

Just concentrate on telling your own how to behave, on the set and here and Indian will follow..Ashaji has already said that Indians  have a very big heart.

Edited by April2007 - 24 October 2012 at 12:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khaalid-1994

cocojatti92

Goldie

cocojatti92

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cocojatti92

Asma you are so preachy to Indians ..you make personal attacks, you many times personally attacked by saying nonsense such as I am negative blah blah..(none of business to attack me personally) while yourself you reject Indian heritage, because you are muslim therefore you align yourself with Arabs by taking Arabic names and

It is not a misconception that most Pakistani muslims think they are Arabians, taking Arabian name, is a good example, you are telling the world that you are Arabians. Most non-muslim Indians don't relate even understand Pakistani names..they sound so alien, they have nothing to do with the history or language of the sub-continent.

Many IndianChristianstake western names and pretend they are English..

There is nothing wrong with taking names from any holy book
Yes Asma is preachy but to u who is filled with hate
There is a lot of history on language
Stop personally attacking us
We r only talking about music and u pop in and start attacking us
I know sum r rude but now no one is going personally but u
[/QUOTE]

<font size="3">You are showing your hate by telling me I am filled with hate...you think you have liberty to use harsh language and abuse..I find most Pakistani with the exception of a few, who live in west very very hate filled.</font>

<font size="3">I see you filled with hate and in complete denial..why don't you question your own before coming after me..don't preach me anything..preach your own..I find Pakistani who visit this forum, start preaching Indians therefore enabling their own to get away with extreme abuses.</font>

<font size="3">Anybody who questions anything or observes any thing must be filled with hate..good way to silence any and all discussion. Most of Pakistanis on this forum are abusing Indian singers and icons...they start the threads byabusingAshaji and insulting Indians..they call this love for their country.</font>

[/QUOTE]
Harsh language, I have never used this language
I guess u never read any of my posts before
I have have said many Pakistanis are Rude about Ashaji and not respecting her.your taking this too a Level where u bring someone faith and Culture into this. Most people have stop being rude and yet u Continue bashing others even if its a Simple post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKanaad

cocojatti92

Goldie

cocojatti92

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaDDaM..

Top 5 To jinke Luck Aache honge Wo honge 2 lucky To hame Mil Chuke hai Already Ab Baki 3 Ka Intezaar

Show me Esa name Kaha hai Sanskrit mein [ Anaad ]. !
Try GooglingI Guess You don't Know Even Google won't Answer
StaypositiveHere DON"T CREATE War

<font size="3">I guess in this you are right..I did mix it with Anand...at the same time this person was always, after me..personally attacking me all the time..</font>

<font size="3">War is being created by Atif and Abida on the show..this forum is a reflection of what is going on the show.</font>

<font size="3">Even this thread started by a Pakistani doesn't further peace you are this totally uncalled for provocation, ...why do Pakistani have to insult and brag, why can't they just sit back and let events unfold and be decent about winning or losing.</font>

<font size="3">Just concentrate on telling your own how to behave, on the set and here and Indian will follow..Ashaji has already said that Indians have a very big heart.</font>

everyone loves being prideful
T20 happened Indians were more happy about Winning against Pakistan.
There is nothing wrong with that
This was a fun post and u take it as a problem
Everyone Is having a good discussion so stop taking it personally

anaad

khaalid-1994

Groupbie

khaalid-1994

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
anaad   mean
beginningless

It is hindi and punjabi word

anaad

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.