lkymeme

lkymeme

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocojatti92

Originally posted by Mia1love

Originally posted by lkymeme

i think they will b the top 5 with yash or diljan

NOOO NOOO

omg  noo nooo  please  tell me this is not gonna happen..

I really wanted . Diljaan in top 4

1. Imran 
2. Diljaan
3. Sara and 
4. Yashraj 

should be top 4.
Idk why Diljaan is not top 4
That's just wrong 
What happened to yashraj
Sara I never liked her voice 

i think himesh already give one chance to diljan may b this time he will give yash and buddha  Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocojatti92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOP 4 (Page 4)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anaad

anaad

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by anaad

Nice picture Ikymeme, everyone looks like very nice in it.
There are only three contestants left from the Indian team: Aman,yash and Diljaan
all three of them are very nice in their own way, i really don't know who should be the 5th but i would have prefered one of these three instead of Buddha from the Indian team. And someone else instead of Mullazim. I really don't understand why they were chosen.

anyways,thanks for shearing Smile

Thank you Asma for your views...Btw why have you taken a hindu male name..you really fooled me..by pretending to be a hindu and siding with Pakistanis ...preaching Indians how to behave Wah Wah..

April2007, Glad that you liked my viewsSmile
And about pretending to be a Hindu, i want to tell you that I have never pretended to be  hindu or Indian, everyone knows i am a pakistani muslim.When I first came to this form,  I did introduce myself properly with my real name. I never meant to fool you or anyone else for that matter, so please don't accuse me of cheating. And about my ID name, Anaad, I never heard of the name before and I also didn't know it was a hindu name. My nephew's name is Anaan and I  just changed a litle bit, it's totally a consident that it turned out to be a hindu name.
We Pakistani take up Arabian names because we are muslims and It's a misconception by many that we relate to them more, atleast I don't.  There a lot of Pakistani people that have names like Malik,chauhan,chaudry as surname, these names are originally from India, but does that mean they are pretending to be Hindu? I don't know where my name originally comes from and don't need to know either. But I do know, that it is a name that is used by many cultures all over the world.

Edited by anaad - 24 October 2012 at 3:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKNibelungenliedcocojatti92WhiteNights..FALTU.

anaad

anaad

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lkymeme

There are only three contestants left from the Indian team: Aman,yash and Diljaan
all three of them are very nice in their own way, i really don't know who should be the 5th but i would have prefered one of these three instead of Buddha from the Indian team. And someone else instead of Mullazim. I really don't understand why they were chosen.

thanx dear... and i agree with u im not happy with mulazim i wanted imran and nabeel...and one thing els according to me imran will b the 1st one to b out from pak teamCry coz nadeem is atif's fav contestant  

I also would have loved to see Imran stay longer, I don't really understand why Nadeem is Atif's favourite contestant, others are getting higher marks from the jury than Nadeem.

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Well, is it a true pic of top 4 finalists?o_O or is it just some offscreen moment captured?
If it is truly top4 its sooo disappointinf. Honestly mulazim does not deserve that seat atleast that day his singing was inferior than diljaan's.
I seriously feel that Aman and Diljaan both need to be in the finals. Buddha and yashraj especially yashraj has been performing consistently, why isnt he there?
From the pakistani team i much prefer imran ali and nabeel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

April2007

pallvi19

pallvi19

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
In the picture, it looks like a movie scene of four thieves and they might be real thieves too as they do not look like singers. All are terrible.
Instead of other one remaining pak team singer should be in top 5 but not in top 4. No pak team singer should be in top 4. They are not singers.

Here are real singers:
shehzaad
yash
dil
budha
aman. 

Edited by pallvi19 - 24 October 2012 at 5:36am

arshian1

arshian1

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

Well, is it a true pic of top 4 finalists?o_O or is it just some offscreen moment captured?
If it is truly top4 its sooo disappointinf. Honestly mulazim does not deserve that seat atleast that day his singing was inferior than diljaan's.
I seriously feel that Aman and Diljaan both need to be in the finals. Buddha and yashraj especially yashraj has been performing consistently, why isnt he there?

i dont think that thy r finalist.yes mulazim and sara but not others too.nabeel should be in final list by our pakistani side.and diljan and yasraj from indian side

anaad

anaad

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshian1

Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

i dont think that thy r finalist.yes mulazim and sara but not others too.nabeel should be in final list by our pakistani side.and diljan and yasraj from indian side

I don't think its a offscreen moment, I also have seen promo's with these four on the chair.

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by April2007

Thank you Asma for your views...Btw why have you taken a hindu male name..you really fooled me..by pretending to be a hindu and siding with Pakistanis ...preaching Indians how to behave Wah Wah..

April2007, Glad that you liked my viewsSmile
And about pretending to be a Hindu, i want to tell you that I have never pretended to be  hindu or Indian, everyone knows i am a pakistani muslim.When I first came to this form,  I did introduce myself properly with my real name. I never meant to fool you or anyone else for that matter, so please don't accuse me of cheating. And about my ID name, Anaad, I never heard of the name before and I also didn't know it was a hindu name. My nephew's name is Anaan and I  just changed a litle bit, it's totally a consident that it turned out to be a hindu name.
We Pakistani take up Arabian names because we are muslims and It's a misconception by many that we relate to them more, atleast I don't.  There a lot of Pakistani people that have names like Malik,chauhan,chaudry as surname, these names are originally from India, but does that mean they are pretending to be Hindu? I don't know where my name originally comes from and don't need to know either. But I do know, that it is a name that is used by many cultures all over the world.

Asma you are so preachy to Indians ..you make personal attacks, you many times personally attacked by saying nonsense such as I am negative blah blah..(none of business to attack me personally)  while yourself you reject Indian heritage, because you are muslim  therefore you align yourself with Arabs by taking Arabic names and 

It is not a misconception that most Pakistani muslims think they are Arabians, taking Arabian name, is a good example, you are telling the world that you are Arabians. Most non-muslim Indians don't relate even understand Pakistani names..they sound so alien, they have nothing to do with the history or language of the sub-continent.

Many Indian Christians take western names and pretend they are English..

Edited by April2007 - 24 October 2012 at 11:16am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.