Originally posted by Mia1love

Originally posted by cocojatti92

Originally posted by lkymeme

i think they will b the top 5 with yash or diljan

NOOO NOOO

omg  noo nooo  please  tell me this is not gonna happen..

I really wanted . Diljaan in top 4

1. Imran 
2. Diljaan
3. Sara and 
4. Yashraj 

should be top 4.
Idk why Diljaan is not top 4
That's just wrong 

I honestly want Either Diljaan or the Guy in the Blue jacket to win (forgot his Name)  ..

and Diljaan should be in top 2. i dont know what is going on but this is  sad. like if Diljaan doesn't make it to top 5. it was be shameful !! 
I'm going to be upset 
Diljaan is amazing 
And I agree with u 
What ever happened to yashraj 

I have NOOO clue , I don't know and why is  Budha sitting there and Not Diljaan , Yashraj or AMan .. But out of all of them . Budha .. One thing is BUDHA singing is Amazing but  the judges don't appreciate it . and he is not that diver so for a finalist he might not be able to sing all kinds of songs. I dont know .. i  am hoping this Picture is just  contestants who get tired and were sitting down .. on the chairs . LOL LOL
LOLLOL Mmm nooo   Dream on sister 
We r taking this one.LOL
Btw ur a newyorker 
Yo High 5 
I'm a  newyorker 

OMG HIGH 5
 you are the  only person i met on IF who is a New Yorker !! Honestly.. 

And seriously i think i also seen a picture where there is Diljaan  sitting on the chair ..  let me look for it on his Fb fan page ! . 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOP 4 (Page 3)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cocojatti92

Goldie

cocojatti92

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

NOOO NOOO

1. Imran 
2. Diljaan
3. Sara and 
4. Yashraj 

should be top 4.
That's just wrong 

I honestly want Either Diljaan or the Guy in the Blue jacket to win (forgot his Name)  ..

and Diljaan should be in top 2. i dont know what is going on but this is  sad. like if Diljaan doesn't make it to top 5. it was be shameful !! 
I'm going to be upset 
Diljaan is amazing 
And I agree with u 
What ever happened to yashraj 

I have NOOO clue , I don't know and why is  Budha sitting there and Not Diljaan , Yashraj or AMan .. But out of all of them . Budha .. One thing is BUDHA singing is Amazing but  the judges don't appreciate it . and he is not that diver so for a finalist he might not be able to sing all kinds of songs. I dont know .. i  am hoping this Picture is just  contestants who get tired and were sitting down .. on the chairs . LOL LOL
LOLLOL Mmm nooo   Dream on sister 
We r taking this one.LOL
Btw ur a newyorker 
Yo High 5 
I'm a  newyorker 

OMG HIGH 5
 you are the  only person i met on IF who is a New Yorker !! Honestly.. 

And seriously i think i also seen a picture where there is Diljaan  sitting on the chair ..  let me look for it on his Fb fan page ! . 
Ooo what?? Only me 
Lol lets talk later got a  study :/

Mia1love

IF-Rockerz

Mia1love

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

Ooo what?? Only me 
Lol lets talk later got a  study :/

yes - Canadians ,Pakistani , Indians But no New Yorker!Big smile
 and 
Definitely, we will talk  !!! Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocojatti92

sabeena.20

Groupbie

sabeena.20

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
top 5
Aman
Aman
Budha
dilyaan
yashraj

lkymeme

lkymeme

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaad

Nice picture Ikymeme, everyone looks like very nice in it.
There are only three contestants left from the Indian team: Aman,yash and Diljaan
all three of them are very nice in their own way, i really don't know who should be the 5th but i would have prefered one of these three instead of Buddha from the Indian team. And someone else instead of Mullazim. I really don't understand why they were chosen.

anyways,thanks for shearing Smile
thanx dear... and i agree with u im not happy with mulazim i wanted imran and nabeel...and one thing els according to me imran will b the 1st one to b out from pak teamCry coz nadeem is atif's fav contestant  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anaad

lkymeme

lkymeme

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by anaad

Originally posted by April2007

Totally sick..if Aman leaves I will stop watching, he is the only different and versatile singer, his music reaches the soul,  rest are just copies.

Lone Pakistani participating in Saregamapa 2012 on his own accord, not by invitation,  is much better than all the Pakistani team on Sur.

Btw, I hope you realize that all of the Pakistani are singing Bhartiya raags..the music sung in Pakistan is based Indian classical music, part and parcel of ancient India...not Arabian...

As far as i know,no one said that Pakistani music was based on Arabian music.

Dear Asama,

The two nation theory is that Hindus and Muslims are two different people therefore two different nations..Pakistanis reject there Hindu past, their and your names Asma are Arabic names they are not sanskrit based and the classical music is based in Sanskrit and old Indian tradition and most of Pakistani think they are closer to Arabia and Persia than India..just wondering how can they like Indian classical music..
let me correct u Asma is not an Arabic name its an Islamic name im Arabic im from Bahrain and like Pakistan i have Indian and Pakistani friends i have been 2 Pakistan twice nice place and want to go again and again and learned Urdu from my friends and tv and off course my fiancee hes Pakistani Smile and Arabic music is totally different 

Edited by lkymeme - 24 October 2012 at 12:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anaadcocojatti92

lkymeme

lkymeme

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged

NOOO NOOO

1. Imran 
2. Diljaan
3. Sara and 
4. Yashraj 

should be top 4.
That's just wrong 

i agree with u i think they r the best for top 2 bt i like nabeel his name is nabeel i want him to win he deserves  

lkymeme

lkymeme

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabeena.20

top 5
Aman
Aman
Budha
dilyaan
yashraj
we have one aman do one thing bring indrani ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.