TOP 4 (Page 10)

arshian1 Senior Member
arshian1
arshian1

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by arshian1

Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

Well, is it a true pic of top 4 finalists?o_O or is it just some offscreen moment captured?
If it is truly top4 its sooo disappointinf. Honestly mulazim does not deserve that seat atleast that day his singing was inferior than diljaan's.
I seriously feel that Aman and Diljaan both need to be in the finals. Buddha and yashraj especially yashraj has been performing consistently, why isnt he there?
From the pakistani team i much prefer imran ali and nabeel.

i dont think that thy r finalist.yes mulazim and sara but not others too.nabeel should be in final list by our pakistani side.and diljan and yasraj from indian side

No Sara...she couldn't sing high notes on "Abhi na Jao chor kai"...she stopped before 'tare jilmilay uthai" the soul of the song...too sugar coated...on the verge of being fake..

well i respect your thoughts.but actually i like sara not from this show.i actually love her one song she sung for a some serials.from that song i like her.buti respect your opinion maube you know music more than me.i cannot judge music .i just listen it for fun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..ashu

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshian1

Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

Well, is it a true pic of top 4 finalists?o_O or is it just some offscreen moment captured?
If it is truly top4 its sooo disappointinf. Honestly mulazim does not deserve that seat atleast that day his singing was inferior than diljaan's.
I seriously feel that Aman and Diljaan both need to be in the finals. Buddha and yashraj especially yashraj has been performing consistently, why isnt he there?
From the pakistani team i much prefer imran ali and nabeel.

i dont think that thy r finalist.yes mulazim and sara but not others too.nabeel should be in final list by our pakistani side.and diljan and yasraj from indian side

Well, I can just hope these are not the actual top 5. LOL I too want Diljaan, Yashraj and Imran Ali and Nabeel to be there. They actually deserve it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

braveusmanpreetiecocojatti92

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I sincerely pray Diljaan get  selected for finalist chair ...he soo deserves it Unhappy

sabeena.20 Groupbie
sabeena.20
sabeena.20

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
TOP 4

DILJAAN
YASHRAAJ
BUDHA
AMAN
sabeena.20 Groupbie
sabeena.20
sabeena.20

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I LOVE DILJAAN
TOP MOST SINGER IS YASHRAJ
HEART TOUCHING BUDHA
VERY GOOD RANGE ;;; AMAN
khaalid-1994 Groupbie
khaalid-1994
khaalid-1994

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I love two judges.; I hope that they would do justice.
ambo_123 Senior Member
ambo_123
ambo_123

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
i think it shud b in no order...
nabeel
yashraj
sara
mulazim
diljaan

i fink from all the singers these 5 are the best..
kisanji Groupbie
kisanji
kisanji

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
yashraj
diljaan
sara
budha
aman

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index